Friday, May 6, 2016

MY EBAY WISHLIST Vol.1: OPI, NYX COSMETICS, YVES SAINT LAURENT & MORE


As a beauty blogger and a total eBay addict, I'm constantly adding new beauty products and other random little bits and bobs to my never ending wishlist. So today, I thought that I would put together a fun collage for you with some of the items that I'm currently lusting after. I love reading these types of posts myself, so I thought I would start sharing my wishlist more regulary on my blog. What do you think? Is that something you would like to see? Okay, let's go! :-) 

NYX Cosmetics Highlight & Contour Pro Palette, (HERE).
OPI Alice Through The Looking Glass Nail Polish Collection, (HERE).
On Wednesday We Wear Pink Sweater, (HERE).
White Marble iPhone 5 Case, (HERE).
Yves Saint Laurent Fusion Ink Foundation, (HERE).
Faux Leather Backpack, (HERE). 

What's currently on your wishlist? Do you shop on eBay? :-) 
Love, Christine ♥
SHARE:

13 comments

  1. I haven't had a look on eBay in forever!
    That backpack looks gorgeous & so does the makeup bits!

    Sarah xo // see the stars

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really after a new backpack and I kind of fancy a black one, that one looks gorgeous, good find!

    The Makeup Directory

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Let me know if you decide to pick it up, would love to hear your thoughts on it :-) x

      Delete
  3. As a self confessed Mean Girls addict and as someone who can quote the film word for word I Need that jumper in my life, might have a hunt for it in black though as I'm not a fan of pink and then it will be ironic too haha.
    Tenz
    www.shesabouthatlife.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, they actually have it in black as well :-) x

      Delete
  4. Love your wishlist. The bag looks super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i can't wait for the new alice in wonderland movie and i love that backpack!

    danielle | avec danielle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, the movie looks really good. I really liked the first one they made, so I'm excited to see if this one is better :-) x

      Delete
  6. ....og der kjøpte jeg genseren! :P Må slutte å besøke bloggen din :P

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig