Wednesday, August 19, 2015

NAILS OF THE DAY: L'OREAL PARIS COLOR RICHE LE VERNIS NAIL POLISH IN CLICHE MANIA

It's been a while since I have painted my nails and boy does it feel good to sit down and play around with nail polish again. I love painting my nails, it's just something about it that I find very relaxing and therapeutic. Is that just me or do you feel the same way?

The color that I'm wearing on my nails today is called Cliche Mania and it's by the brand L'Oreal Paris. I received Cliche Mania in my July GLOSSYBOX, which was a collaboration between GLOSSYBOX and L'Oreal Paris. It's such a gorgeous purple that is a little on the darker side. I really like the formula and the pigmentation of these Color Riche Le Vernis nail polishes from L'Oreal Paris. They are so creamy and so easy to apply and they are almost always opaque in just two coats.

 ♥ L'Oreal Paris Color Riche Le Vernis Nail Polish in Cliche Mania, (HERE). 

 ♥ L'Oreal Paris Color Riche Le Vernis Nail Polish in Cliche Mania, (HERE). 

Autumn is right around the corner and Cliche Mania is the perfect nail color to go along with it. It's such a stunning purple that I know I will be reaching for a lot this season. I used the Formula X for Sephora Base Coat and Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat to complete this look. 
♥ Formula X For Sephora Base Coat, (HERE), L'Oreal Paris Color Riche Le Vernis Nail Polish in Cliche Mania, (HERE) & Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat, (HERE). 

What do you think about Cliche Mania? What are you currently wearing on your nails? :-)
Love, Christine ♥
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Wow, such a beautiful shade. Looking pretty on your nails dear <3
    http://www.rakhshanda-chamberofbeauty.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty colour!! It would be perfect for Autumn. I think I will have to go and buy a bottle xx
    Louise || helloteddy.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm obsessed with it, it's such a beautiful color. Let me know what you think about it if you pick up a bottle :-) x

      Delete
  3. wow what an amazing blog post !! had a good read

    I can tell you put a lot of effort into this !! keep up the good work :)



    Jadiee'sLittleBlog

    NewVideo



    Jade

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig