Monday, May 11, 2015

GLOSSYBOX: APRIL 2015

 
The April GLOSSYBOX is called Spring Beauty Fix and it's all about new and exciting brands. I'm not familiar with any of the brands that I received in this box, except for the Skin Perfection samples from L'Oreal Paris. If you want to see what I received in my April GLOSSYBOX then keep on reading! :-)
 ♥ REALASH Eyelash Enhancer, (HERE). 

I'm so excited that GLOSSYBOX decided to include the REALASH Eyelash Enhancer, because I have been wanting to try out a eyelash serum for a while now. My eyelashes are quite short, so I can't wait to see how this product is going to work on my lashes. I really hope that it's going to give me longer, thicker and stronger eyelashes, because they really need a ''pick me up'' now! :-)
 ♥ Lord&Berry Lipstick Crayon in Kiss, (HERE). 

Lord&Berry Lipstick Crayon in Kiss is a beautiful coral with a matte finish. It's such a lovely color for Spring and Summer and I'm excited to give it a go. I hope that it has a nice and creamy texture and that it feels comfortable on the lips without being too drying. I'm really happy that GLOSSYBOX decided to include this in the April box, I absolutely love testing out new brands! :-)
 ♥ Teeez Cosmetics Couture Nail Lacquer in Smooth, (HERE). 

Teeez Cosmetics is another brand that I'm not familiar with. This is their Couture Nail Lacquer in the shade Smooth, which is a coral pink with a metallic finish. It's a really pretty and fresh looking color, which is going to be perfect for when the Summer comes around. I'm definitely looking forward to painting my nails with this color, because it looks really pretty in the bottle! :-)

 ♥ COOLCOS Single Eyeshadow in 59, (HERE). 

COOLCOS Single Eyeshadow in 59 is a beautiful taupe brown with glitter. Colors like this are some of my favorites to wear, they just go with everything. It looks quite glittery in the pan, so I'm excited to see how it looks on the eyes. Hopefully it's not going to be too glittery! :-)

♥ L'Oreal Paris Skin Perfection, 7-Day Trial, (HERE). 

I have been wanting to try out the Skin Perfection range from L'Oreal Paris since they first came out, so I'm super excited to finally be able to do it. I have heard some wonderful things about this range, so I'm hoping that I'm going to end up loving it as well. It's so important to take care of your skin and keep it nice and hydrated. Unfortunately, I can be quite lazy sometimes so I definitely need to step up my game when it comes to my skin care routine.

There is actually a good amount of samples inside of the little envelope that they came in, so I think it's going to last me longer than 7 days depending on how much I need to use. I will make sure to keep you guys updated on what I think about the this moisturizer on my Facebook page. If you haven't checked out my Facebook page yet, you can find it HERE! :-)

That is everything I got in my April GLOSSYBOX. Are you susbscribed to GLOSSYBOX? What did you get in your April box? Are you happy with the items that you received? :-) 

Love, Christine ♥
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Yeah, I'm very happy with this box. Can't wait to try out the eyeshadow, it's just my type of color :-) x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig