Monday, September 23, 2013

Products I've Used Up: July & August 2013

 
Hey Everyone :-)
How are you guys doing today? I hope you all are having a wonderful day. I have a new empties post to share with you. I know this post is very late, but better late then never, right? I managed to use up some products over the last couple off months. They have been laying around for such a long time now, so I thought it was time for me to finally do this post and share the items with you. I can't wait to finally throw everything out now, LOL! 

I hope you enjoy this empties post! Let me know in the comments down below if you have tried out any of the products below, and which items you managed to use up during July and August :-)

 L'Oreal Paris Eye & Lip Make-Up Remover Waterproof:
L'Oreal Paris's Eye & Lip Make-Up Remover Waterproof has been my go-to makeup remover for a long time now. I think that it does a great job removing my makeup, both regular and waterproof. This is definitely a product I'm going to stick with, until I find a new favorite :-)  

Lush Snow Fairy Shower Gel For Body and Hair:
I'm a huge fan off Lush and their yummy smelling products, and Snow Fairy is a great product to have in your shower. It's got a very fruity and sweet candy scent, which I really enjoy. It can be used as a body wash and even on your hair. I personally prefer to use it as a body wash, just because I find it to be a little drying on my hair. It does have a lot off blue glitter in it, but it didn't show up on my skin at all. Snow Fairy is definitely a product I would buy again. I think I'm going to pick up a bigger bottle if it comes back around Christmas time :-)

Paris Hilton Fairy Dust Perfume:
This used to be one of my favorite perfumes a couple off years ago. It's got a very strong scent, so a little goes a long way with this one. Some of the notes in Fairy Dust is pink peony, orange blossom, musk and vanilla cream. Since I really don't care for the scent anymore, I won't be repurchasing it :-)  

Covergirl Lashblast Volume Mascara in Black:
After hearing so many wonderful things about the Covergirl Lashblast Volume Mascara, I finally caved in and bought it for myself. I really do like this mascara a lot. It gives my lashes some nice volume and lenght, and it does a good job separating them as well. I'm not the biggest fan of the scent though, but I have gotten pretty used to it by now. This is definitely a mascara I would buy again :-)

 Redken Color Extend Shampoo and Conditioner:
I have been loving the Color Extend Shampoo and Conditioner by Redken. This is a line that is created for people with color treated hair. I don't have color treated hair, but I can still use them on my hair. I love how soft they make my hair feel, and the color of my natural hair actually looks more vibrant afterwards. The scent is one of the reasons why I love these products so much. The scent lingers in my hair throughout the entire day, which I absolutely love. I'm such a sucker for good smelling products! :-)

I don't think that I will repurchase them anytime soon, just because I have a a few other shampoo's and conditioners that I want to try out and use up. They are also more suited for my hair type. If you have color treated hair, I highly recommend that you check these out :-)

Korres Pomegranate Cleansing & Make-Up Removing Wipes:
I really like these cleansing and make-up removing wipes from Korres. They remove makeup very well, and they leave my skin feeling fresh and clean afterwards. They didn't break out my skin, which I'm very thankful for since I ended up loving these. They have a very refreshing scent, which I really like. Definitely a product I would repurchase :-) 

Garnier Skin Naturals Nordic Essentials Ultra Cleansing Wipes:
I have been using these cleansing wipes by Garnier for a few months now, and I really like them. They remove regular and waterproof makeup very well. They are very moisturizing, they leave a clean feeling on the skin afterwards and they have a nice and fresh scent. These have already replaced my beloved Simple Kind To Skin Cleansing Facial Wipes, that's how much I love them. This is definitely a product I will keep buying :-)

Do you have any product recommendations? Which products did you use up in July and August? :-) Love, Christine♥
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. I've never finished a perfume in my life, so kudos to you for doing that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, you finished a perfume! I always get kind of happy when I finish perfumes because then I can justify getting a new one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nyc post christine Grt choice i must say :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Nicole (beautykissxo) Yay! Me too, haha. I have so many perfumes on my wishlist. What perfume are you loving at the moment? :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been wanting to try the Lush Snow Fairy Body Wash for a while, but I wanted to check out a few reviews first. I'm totally going to pick up a bottle!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never tried the Redken products but after seeing your hair I'm going to buy it next as I'm currently using Tresemme.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig