Saturday, September 7, 2013

GlossyBox: August 2013

 Hey Everyone :-)
How are you doing today? Do you have any fun plans for the weekend? September has arrived, which means that it's time for a new GlossyBox post. For those of you who don't know what GlossyBox is, it's an online subscription service. When you sign up, you get to fill out a beauty profile and the products are then selected by their beauty experts to suit you. A monthly subscription box costs 179NOK/$21, and you receive 5-6 beauty products :-)

Now, let's jump right into the fun stuff! :-) 

 ♥ GlossyBox: August 2013. 

♥ GlossyBox: August 2013.
♥ GlossyBox: August 2013.

 ♥ GlossyBox: August 2013.

♥ GlossyBox: August 2013.

Products I received in my August GlossyBox:
♥ Elizabeth Arden Untold EdP - HERE.
♥ Model Co Bronzed Goddess Duo Eyeshadow - HERE.
♥ ID Hair Elements Gold Colour Keeper Shampoo - HERE.
♥ Bliss Fabulous Foaming Face Wash - HERE.
♥ Anatomicals Spray Misty For Me - HERE
  
I'm very pleased with the items that I received in my August GlossyBox. The Model Co Bronzed Goddess Eyeshadow Duo looks beautiful, it's definitely one of my favorite items in this box. I'm a neutral eyeshadow kind of girl, so I couldn't be more happy with the shades that I received. I have already worn the Elizabeth Arden Untold EDP perfume, and I like it so far. It's got a very nice and floral scent and it's a little strong too, so you don't need much :-) 

Overall, I'm very happy with the August GlossyBox, and I can't wait to try out all the products. Be sure to let me know in the comments down below, if there are any products you would like to see featured in a review :-)

What do you think about the items that I received in my box? Are you subscribed to GlossyBox? Did you like your August box? :-) Love, Christine♥
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. This looks lovely! I normally get Birchboxes but I've been quite tempted to switch recently! Great post :)
    Carrie:Brighton xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's always fun to see what Glossybox includes in their boxes in different countries and I have to say I find your version this month fantastic!
    BTW in Austria we had the Anatomicals Spray Misty in our boxes too in August! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an amazing box!
    I would love to try everything!

    Please take care, have a nice day!*

    beauty-with-love.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Carrie Thank you so much Carrie :-) What did you receive in your recent Birchbox? x

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Birgit
    Yeah me too, that's really fun. Yay, did you like the spray? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Diana Happy to hear that you like the box! Thank you Diana, have a lovely day :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig