Monday, July 8, 2013

GlossyBox: June 2013

Hey Everyone :-)
I'm back with another GlossyBox post for you guys, and I'm super excited to share the content of last months box with you guys. If you don't know what GlossyBox is, it's basically an online subscription service that has fast become a favorite of beauty addicts worldwide. When you sign up, you get to fill out a beauty profile and the products are then selected by their beauty experts to suit you. A monthly subscription box costs 179NOK/$21, and you receive 5-6 beauty product. 

If you want to see what items I received in my June box, then stay tuned :-)

 ♥ GlossyBox: June 2013. 

 ♥ GlossyBox: June 2013.
  ♥ GlossyBox: June 2013.

  ♥ GlossyBox: June 2013.

Products I received in the June box:
Sebastian Professional Volupt Spray.
Color Club Nail Polish in Age Of Aquarius.
Emite Make Up Professional Eye Lash Curler.
Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Skin Protectant.
Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration SPF 15.

I'm very pleased with the items that I received in my June box, especially the Color Club nail polish called Age Of Aquarius and the Emite Make-Up eye lash curler. Color Club is a brand that I have been wanting to try out for a while now, and I couldn't be more happy with the shade that I received. It's such a nice and pretty summer shade, and I can't wait to try it out. I have also been searching for a new eye lash curler, since the one that I'm currently using is old and needs to be replaced. I was so happy to find this lovely eye lash curler by Emite Make-Up in my box, it's actually worth more than the entire box itself which is pretty awesome. 

How pretty is the design of the June box? I absolutely love it, what do you guys think? Do you like it? I don't want to throw it away, so I'm going to use it for storage. I haven't decided what I want to use it for yet, any ideas? :-)  

Are you subscribed to GlossyBox? What products did you receive in your June box? 
Love, Christine♥
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Thats such a great box! Im in dire need of eyelash curlers!

    BlogLovin' | Blog | Facebook
    xoXo

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Brigitte Honeybee I'm very pleased with the June box. It's definitely not my favorite box out of the ones that I have received, but it's still a great one.

    Looking forward to trying out the eye lash curler, it looks great :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, awesome box! I would be really excited for the eyelash curler and the sun hydration lotion!

    XO Nicole @ beautykissxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've got some real good goodies <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Nicole (beautykissxo) Thank you sweetie :-) Yeah, can't wait to try them out. Heard great things about the products from Hawaiian Tropic.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig