Monday, March 4, 2013

Outfit Of The Day: A Pop Of Color

Hey Everyone, 
It's been quite a while since I have done an outfit post, and I can't tell you how much I have missed doing them. I love sharing my personal style with you, it's so much fun and I always receive so many amazing and sweet comments from you guys. Thank you so much for doing that, you make my day :-)

So guess what? The sun finally decided to pop out and shine for us today, hooray! I immediately grabbed the opportunity to go out and take some pictures. I'm so happy that the spring is right around the corner, because I can't wait to share more outfits with you guys. I hope that you enjoy this post, and I would love to hear what you think about the look :-)





What I'm Wearing:
♥ Sweater from Gina Tricot.
♥ Shorts from Vila.
♥ Tights from Forever 21.
♥ Necklace from Jewelmint.
♥ Shoes from Økonomisko.

I'm wearing one of my newest sweaters from Gina Tricot, which I'm totally in love with. It's incredible soft and the color is so bright and fun. I paired it with my shorts from Vila, leopard printed tights from Forever 21, this gorgeous necklace from Jewelmint and my new sneakers from Økonomisko. These sneakers are my favorite shoes at the moment, they are so cute, comfortable and who doesn't love spikes, huh? :-) 

What do you think about the look? Are you looking forward to spring and summer? :-) Love, Christine♥
SHARE:

22 comments

  1. lovely casual look!such a great sweater.in love with that color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this coral color and these tights are amazing!

    xx
    Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg you're really beautiful :))

    http://hdehalima.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the jumper! The colour is super bright but I think it looks great ~ bright colours always cheer me up :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. And the perfect pop of colour it is!

    February Favourites, Top 5 Blue Nail Polishes, Weekly Wants, Pictures from Paris, Biscotti Recipe, Stila Smudge Pot and more over at http://missstephanieusher.blogspot.co.uk/

    I'd love to see you over there!
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have yet to try leopard print tights but they look so good on you! I might have to try that at some point :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your sweater <3 Great outfit Chris....looking forward to more of your OOTDs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the outfit u look gr* as always,i want the jumper!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh I love this jumper - you look fab!

    I have a new post for my Boohoo Global Styler | #globalstyler entry.

    I am also running a giveaway if you would like to take a look :)

    Thanks - Charlie xx LurchHoundLoves.com | Fashion & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kjempefint, og ikke minst vårlig :) Jeg elsker korallfarger også :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Jayne Becca I have been obsessed with bright colors lately, I just love it so much :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. @Amanda Val Thank you so much. Yeah, you should try it out. I love leopard print, obsessed, haha :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  13. @sminkehimmelen Ja, jeg har hvert ganske glad i denne fargen i det siste :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig