Monday, March 25, 2013

Beauty Haul: SensatioNail, Korres, Maybelline, Rimmel, Macadamia Natural Oil & More

Hey my beautiful friends :-)
It's been a while since I have done a haul post! I recently ordered some products from eBay and Lookfantastic. I also managed to finally get my hands on the SensatioNail starter kit, which I'm beyond excited about. I thought I would put together this post for you guys, and show you the items I picked up. Let's move on to the good stuff, shall we? :-) 

 The SensatioNail Starter Kit has been on my wish list, ever since I saw Elle from All That Glitters 21 do a video about it on her YouTube channel. I went to Vita last week with my friend Silje, and I spotted the kit up on one of the shelves in the store. At first, I couldn't believe my eyes, then I jumped around like a total maniac out of excitement and joy, ha ha! So I ended up picking up the starter kit + a few extra goodies as you can see on the picture above. I'm so excited to finally try this out, have heard so many wonderful things about it :-) 

I also placed a sneaky little order on Lookfantastic. The lovely Lisa Lilleseth is a big fan of the Korres Pomegranate Cleansing & Makeup Removing Wipes, so I decided to pick up a package and try it out for myself. I also ordered a 250ml tub of the Macadamia Natural Oil Deep Repair Masque. I bought a small sample of this hair masque a while ago, and I really liked it. So I had to pick up a bigger tub this time. I absolutely love how this product smells, it's incredible :-) 

 After hearing so many amazing things about the Maybelline Baby Lips, I finally decided that it was time for me to jump on the bandwagon and try them out. I picked up Pink Punch and Peach Kiss, which was recommended to me by a few awesome people on Twitter. I'm looking forward to trying these out, they look so pretty in the packaging :-)

The lovely Emily from Beauty Broadcast on YouTube has mentioned this eyeliner from Rimmel quite a few times in her videos. I don't have any nude eyeliners in my collection, so that's why I decided to pick this one up. I have played with it a few times already, and so far I really like it. Keep your eyes open for a review :-)

I picked up this nail polish remover from Cutex, which is a brand that is brand new to me. I needed a acetone nail polish remover for removal of my SensatioNail gel manicure, and this was the one that was recommended to me by the people at the store. I also picked up the Maybelline Express Remover, which is supposed to remove your regular nail polish in just one dip. This looked very interesting in the store, so I'm very curious to see how well it works.  Keep your eyes open for a review :-)

Have you picked up any new beauty products lately? Have you tried out the Maybelline Baby Lips? Which shade is your favorite? :-)
SHARE:

18 comments

  1. I recently bought the Macadamia mask as well... it's so good!
    Nice haul! :)

    xx
    xuvious.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The macadamia mask is one of my all time favourites! :)

    Danielle xx
    Danielleyc | UK Beauty, fashion & lifestyle blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. The starter kit looks really interesting!!

    Come and check out giveaway on my blog!

    http://kellinasthoughts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Spennende! Gleder meg til å lese mer om produktene :)

    Jeg har samme eyeliner fra Rimmel, og jeg liker den :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Xuvious Thank you so much, glad you like it :-) Yeah, I really like it too and it smells really good :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. @danielleyc It's a really good product, and how amazing is the smell? LOVE it :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. @sminkehimmelen Synes den er litt for creamy, men liker den så langt :-) Klem

    ReplyDelete
  8. If you have a cuticle pusher, you can return the gel nail removal tool, as it works just as well.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The Maybelline Baby Lip's look really nice! Will have to have a look at them next time I'm out shopping =]

    http://beautyblogjessb.blogspot.co.uk/ xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Sarah Turner I don't have one, that's why I bought this one :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Jessica Barnes Yeah, they look great. Hope you get the chance to try them out :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lots of lovely products to play with :) I have been wanting to try the SensatioNail Starter Kit, I am looking forward to your post about it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great post dear! I really love your blog and your cool photos =) great job!
    visit me http://cherryfashion-k.blogspot.com/

    xx
    K.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig