Saturday, December 1, 2012

Ciate Mini Mani Month Advent Calendar: Day #1 Cupcake Queen

Hey Beauties :) 
It's December 1st, which means that it's time to open up the very first hatch in our Ciate Mini Mani Month Advent Calendar! Are you excited to see which nail polish are hiding behind hatch number one? Let's get this countdown to Christmas started :)


♥ Ciate Nail Polish in Cupcake Queen.

♥ Ciate Nail Polish in Cupcake Queen. 

♥ Ciate Nail Polish in Cupcake Queen. 

♥ Ciate Nail Polish in Cupcake Queen.

 The nail polish behind hatch number one is called Cupcake Queen. Cupcake Queen is a Barbie pink nail polish with beautiful blue shimmer. It is extremely easy to work with, and I didn't experience any streaking at all. It dries very quickly, and it's almost fully opaque in just one coat. I applied two coats, because I could still see a little bit of my nails peeking through, but that is definitely not a must with this nail polish.

The blue shimmer is very subtle, which looks even more prettier when the light hits it. How cute is the nail polish bottle? I absolutely love the shape and the little black bow, I think it looks really adorable. What do you think? 

Each day in December, I will be doing a brand new Ciate manicure featuring the shades in the Ciate Mini Mani Month Advent Calendar. If you want to see which nail polishes are hiding behind each hatch, be sure to check back everyday for a brand new Ciate manicure :)

What do you think about Cupcake Queen? Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a comment :) Xoxo, Christine♥
SHARE:

11 comments

  1. it is so pretty. i want an advent calendar too :)

    Chiara♥
    xmisschiarax.blogspot.be

    BLOG | Instagram | Polyvore | bloglovin' | Pinterest | WeHeartIt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gosh, this looks so pretty! What an exciting little advent calendar :) Can't wait to see what's inside the rest!

    http://abundanceoferica.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty colours. I am so jealous, I would love to have this advent calendar xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty shade n packaging too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Erica I think this is such a fun little Advent Calendar :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Crosswire Dreamers The color is very pretty, the perfect Barbie pink nail polish :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Aarthi The packaging is adorable, don't you just love the little Black bow? :) x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have this calendar too.. it's amazing! :) I didn't like the shape of the brushes if I'm honest, but I think it is a nice colour. :) xx
    rubysboobiesox

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey,

    I really enjoyed reading your post about the ciate mini mani set. Do you think the price is worth it since you get so many colors to play with? I'm just asking because I want to purchase a set myself.

    Cheers,
    Shaakira

    intotherow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Shaakira Nobles Hi :-) Thank you, I'm so happy to hear that you have been enjoying my Ciate posts. Yeah, absolutely. I love this set a lot, and the nail polishes are beautiful. Great choice if you love to try new shades :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig