Friday, December 21, 2012

Christmas Advent Calendar Part 1: China Glaze & NYX Cosmetics

Hey Beauties :)
I wanted to do a little summary post, and show you the first ten products I received in my Advent Calendar. My amazing mom put this together for me, and I'm so excited about all the products I received. I will be doing another post soon with the rest of the products, so stay tuned for that if your interested :)

 ♥ NYX Bohemian Chic Eyeshadow Palette & NYX Eyeshadow Palette in Bohemian Rhapsody.

 ♥ NYX Powder Blush in Dusty Rose and Pinched & NYX HD Photogenic Concealer in Light.

 ♥ China Glaze Heart Of The Matter & First Mate.

♥ China Glaze Loft-y Ambitions, Skyscraper & Agro,

I have already tried out a few of the products, but not all of them. If you want me to post reviews and swatches of any of the products above, be sure to leave me a comment and I will work on that for you :)

Have you tried out any of the products above? Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment :) Xoxo, Christine♥
SHARE:

4 comments

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig