Friday, December 28, 2012

Advent Calendar Part 2: NYX Cosmetics & China Glaze

Hey Everyone :)
As promised, here is another summary post with the rest of the products I received in my Advent Calendar. A huge thank you to my lovely mom for putting this together for me, I absolutely love all the products. If you want me to post reviews and swatches of any of the products below, be sure to leave me a comment and I will work on that for you :)

♥ China Glaze Nail Polishes in Smoke and Ashes, Tinsel Town, Westside Warrior & Ahoy. 

♥ NYX Stick Blush in Magnolia, Tea Rose & NYX Round Lipstick in Black Cherry. 

♥ NYX Powder Blush in Peach & Raisin. 

 ♥ NYX Champagne & Caviar Eyeshadow Palette & China Glaze Real Nail Polish Appliques in Ferr-ocious. 

Have you tried out any of the products above? Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment :) Xoxo, Christine♥
SHARE:

11 comments

  1. aww cant wait for your reviews Christine! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so exciting, I can not believe how many amazing things you got!

    xx
    Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes 
    500 Follower Kate Spade Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bless her, thats such a sweet idea. You got some great products. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This would be great to do with a friend and a lot more personal than buying one x

    ReplyDelete
  5. China Glaze is amazing! I have to import it from the USA, but it's totally worth it. I like Sally Hansen as well even though it's quite pricey!
    Joelle
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww I am SO doing this next year for my mom, sister, and daughter!! Seriously cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! that was one great calender!

    http://kellinasthoughts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I m so jelly !! I recently bought the black cherry, too! Love it ! The blushes look great, seems I m gonna add them in my wishlist!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I want you to review NYX Eyeshadow palette soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have the blush in Raisin! Its one of my fave blushes!

    ReplyDelete
  11. NYX Champagne & Caviar Eyeshadow looks nice.

    In China, cosmetics market is Booming... the demand is huge

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig