Friday, October 26, 2012

Tutorial: How To Create Vampire Nails For Halloween


Hey Beauties :)
Halloween is right around the corner, so I thought I would celebrate it by doing a nail art tutorial for you guys. This tutorial is inspired by the awesome vampire nails that MissJenFABULOUS on YouTube created and shared on her channel. This look is a very fun and easy to do for Halloween, especially if you are a fan of vampires. If you want to learn how you can create this really cool nail look for Halloween, then just keep reading :)

 1. Start of by painting your ring finger with a medium/dark red nail polish.

 2. When the red nail polish is dry, take a black nail polish striper and start creating two lines like I have done here. 

 3. Take a black nail polish, and fill in the area between the two lines that you created with the black nail polish striper. 


4. Take your white nail polish striper, and start creating the vampire teeth. When the teeth are all done, finish of with a top coat to protect your design from chipping away :)


Products I've Used:  
♥ Elf Cosmetics Nail Polish in Light Red. 
♥ L.A. Colors Art Deco Nail Art Laquer in Black. 
♥ Wet n' Wild Fastdry Nail Color in Ebony Hates Chris. 
♥ L.A. Colors Art Deco Nail Art Laquer in White. 
♥ Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat.

What do you think about the finished look? I think my vampire teeth turned out okay, but I definitely want to practice more. If you want to, you can do the vampire teeth on all your nails. I decided to just do my ring finger and keep the rest of my nails black. Next time I'm on eBay, I'm going to pick up a black and a white nail art pen, because they are a lot easier to work with than the regular nail polish stripers :)

I hope that you like this post and that you had fun reading it, because I had a lot of fun creating them :)

What do you think about the tutorial? What Halloween nail art tutorials do you want me to do next? Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a comment :) Xoxo, Christine♥
SHARE:

13 comments

  1. Love it, it looks very easy when you show it step by step :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great look for Halloween! Reminds me of blob fish fangs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really amazing tutorial!
    xoxo

    New post: http://valefashionmeow.blogspot.it/2012/10/outfit-of-day-before-and-after-rain.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is SO cute!! I love it!

    http://abundanceoferica.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll definatley be using this idea for halloween!(:

    www.lelapinetlapomme.blogspot.co.uk/

    Pippa.x

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are great! Love them.
    Gem
    Gemseren.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Aysh Thank you so much, can't wait to see how yours turn out :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. @fairy_ana Thank you, you should give them a try :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Pippa Tollervey Yay, I would love to see a picture if you decide to try them out :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig