Friday, October 5, 2012

Products I've Used Up: NYX, Simple, Beyonce, L'Occitane, Soap & Glory

Hey everyone :)
Its October, which means that it is time for a brand new empties post. I love these type of posts, because they give me a chance to use up my own products, as well as give me ideas on new products to try out. I have managed to use up a few products in September, mostly face and skin products. If you want to see which products I have used up, just keep reading :)

♥ NYX Makeup Remover & Cleansing Oil In One With Green Tea Extract.

 The Makeup Remover & Cleansing Oil In One With Green Tea Extract from NYX, has been a big favorite of mine for months now. When I first tried it out, I thought it was way too oily for me, and I actually didn't like it at all. I decided to give it another chance, and I guess I just changed my mind about it.

I only use it to remove my eye makeup, but you can use it on your face as well. I don't like doing that, because it's very oily and I don't like how greasy my face feels after. This is my last bottle, so I have to go on Cherry Culture and order a few extra bottles. But until then, I'm going to use up my makeup removers from L'Oreal Paris, I'm almost finished with them :)

♥ Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes.

These are my favorite makeup removing wipes at the moment! They are so moisturizing, and they remove my makeup without any trouble. I highly recommend that you check these out, if you are looking for something new :) 

♥ L'Occitane Almond Shower Oil.

I'm completely obsessed with the Almond Shower Oil by L'Occitane. I just can't get enough of the smell, it's that good. It has a divine flowery almond scent that is soft, subtle and feminine and it lasts on my skin for hours after I have stepped out off the shower.I'm so sad that I'm all out of this amazing shower oil, but I'm going to order myself a brand new bottle. It’s no wonder that this product is one of L’Occitane’s bestsellers :)

♥ Soap & Glory Wash Your Hands Of It Hand Wash.

I bought this hand wash from Soap & Glory a while ago, and it came in a set with their Hand Food Hand Cream, which I also like. This hand wash has a really good smell, and it doesn't dry out my hands which is great. I might pick up another bottle, but I have a few hand washes that I want to use up first :)

♥ Perfume: Beyonce Heat.

I have managed to use up another bottle of Heat by Beyonce. I absolutely love this perfume! It's one of my go-to perfumes, especially now that the Fall is here. It's got a floral fruitiness with a bit of musk that gives it some warmth. There aren't many celebrity perfumes that I really like, but this is definitely one of them. I have already bought a backup and I'm wearing it :)

Did you use up any of your products in September? Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a comment :) Xoxo, Christine♥
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. That perfume smells gorgeous!! And you take such great pics.. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been meaning to do an empties post but I forget and them chuck the empty packaging away, not really a lot of point in writing an empties post without proof o those empties! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This perfume looks amazing! I love the bottle design. I should gonna wear it too. Thanks! :)

    eula_w

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig