Monday, October 29, 2012

Nails Of The Day: Bahama Mama


Hey Beauties :)
I have been really into darker nail polishes lately, and today I'm wearing Bahama Mama from Essie. Bahama Mama is a beautiful creamy, deep plum nail polish. It's very streaky on the first coat, but it gets better on the second coat. If you want your nails to look even, you definitely have to apply three coats.

Everytime I paint my nails, I use my favorite top coat which is Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat. I love how glossy it makes my nails look, how it evens out any mistakes that I have made, and how quick it makes my nail polish dry. I absolutely love Bahama Mama, and it's a great choice for the Fall :)


What do you think about Bahama Mama? What are you guys wearing on your nails at the moment? Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a comment :) Xoxo, Christine♥
SHARE:

16 comments

  1. This is such a gorgeous colour!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely colour. I'm currently wearing sparkling by Revlon. I love it :)

    Beauty Fiends Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this colour, it's been on my Essie wishlist for a while. After seeing this I must have this! :) xx

    scolvinbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous colour! I'm wearing Essie's Chinchilly today.

    http://talesofapaleface.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. very pretty color, great for fall :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a gorgeous shade, perfect for autumn.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Veldig fin høstfarge, og veldig i motebildet denne høsten :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. ooh such a gorgeous color! and I love the name! :P Great post! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ahh, this is such a lush colour, Essie always have the best shades! I am loving berry shades for winter and the festive season.
    Mel x

    melswallofmirrors.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. This nail polish is beautiful! Berry colours are the best xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig