Friday, October 26, 2012

My Weekly Macro: Vol.8

♥ KleanColor Nail Polish in Red Hot.

Hey Beauties :)
This week's macro post, is all about this nail polish from KleanColor called Red Hot. Red Hot is a beautiful tinted red jelly base with red hex glitters. It has a very thick consistency, which is build able and easy to apply. I love using Red Hot on top of either a dark red, or a black nail polish. I love how those two combinations look with the pretty red hex glitters in this nail polish from KleanColor :) 

What do you think about this week's macro post? Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a comment :) Love, Christine♥
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. woww this looks beautiful <3

    Giveaway: http://rakhshanda-chamberofbeauty.blogspot.in/2012/10/gorgeous-princess-dress-giveaway-on.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Rakhshanda Rizvi Yeah, it's a very pretty nail polish. Looks stunning on top of black nail polishes :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! Who would have thought there were so many little things into a glitter nail polish no? ^^ xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig