Thursday, October 18, 2012

My Weekly Macro: Vol.7

♥ KleanColor Nail Laquer in Twinkly Love. 

Isn't Twinkly Love gorgeous? The little confetti hearts, is what makes this nail polish adorable. The hearts are a little difficult to get out of the bottle, so you have to work a little with it, but I promise you that the result will be worth it and your nails are going to look really cute. I love wearing Twinkly Love, especially on my ring finger. I really like how girly and cute my nails look with the little hearts on them :) 

What do you think about this week's macro post? Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a comment :) Love, Christine♥
SHARE:

14 comments

  1. Aw! This is really cute! I can definitely picture it as an accent nail :)

    http://abundanceoferica.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love cute polishes like this but suck at getting them on my nails:)
    Sara xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw how cute! I have a Jordana nail polish with pink hearts and I love it ^^ Little ♥ rule! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was given this by my coworkers on my last day at work yesterday. It was so so sweet and I can't wait to give this cutie a go.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Twinkly Love is beautiful! I love the little hearts. I like making my ringer finger nail an accent, so I could totally see myself wearing this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Erica I might show this in my next Nails Of The Day post :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Sara Yeah, me too. I use a toothpick to get them out of the bottle, and on my nails :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. @noire I bet the Jordana polish is beautiful too :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Sewwy Aww, how sweet ^_^ You should try it out, I'm sure you are going to like it too :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Miss Dre Yeah, me too. I think it's really fun to play around with different polishes on my ring fingers :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have the same one and I love it! I also have another one that has more blue and red and less silver hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  12. @squeegy4274 It's so pretty. I bet the other one that you have, is beautiful too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig