Thursday, October 4, 2012

My Weekly Macro: Vol.5

Hey everyone :)
This weekly macro post, is all about this beautiful nail polish from NYX. This is Turquoise Glitter from their Advanced Salon Formula Range, isn't it pretty? I have worn this nail polish a few times, and I really like it. I love layering it on top of other blue nail polishes, I just love how it makes them pop and look even more prettier :) 

♥ NYX Advanced Salon Formula Nail Polish in Turquoise Glitter. 

What do you think about this week's macro photo? Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment :) Xoxo, Christine♥
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. This looks gorgeous! Thanks for sharing! :)

    https://abundanceoferica.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Adding it to my wishlist LOL xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Erica Thank you for checking out my post ^_^ xoxo♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. @noire Yay, I'm happy you like it♥ Let me know what you think a out it, if you pick it up :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig