Wednesday, October 31, 2012

My Weekly Macro: Vol. 9

♥ Milani Baked Powder Blush in Fantastico Mauve. 

Hey Beauties :)
I'm so impressed with the baked blushes from Milani! Fantastico Mauve is a gorgeous, dusty mauve with base swirls of pink, purple and white with tiny flecks of golden shimmer. When you blend everything together, It turns into a beautiful deep rich mauve. Fantastico Mauve is extremely pigmented, so a little goes a long way with this one. I highly recommend that you use a light hand with this blush, since it's so pigmented. You can always go back and apply more, if you want more color on your cheeks :)

What do you think about this week's macro post? Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a comment :) Love, Christine♥
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. I love this blush! It's one of my favourites for fall. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love baked cosmetics :)
    they just have a nice finish.

    Chiara♥
    xmisschiarax.blogspot.be

    BLOG | Instagram | Polyvore | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that blush and I love this photo!Looks great :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I only have rose d'oro from milani, this shade looks perfect! You have a new follower :)

    www.loevensmakeuprambles.blogspot.dk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig