Tuesday, October 2, 2012

My September Favorites

 Hey everyone :)
Its finally time for another monthly favorites post, are you guys excited? I can't believe that we are in October already, the time goes by so fast. I have been loving quite a few products for the month of September, and I'm really excited to share them with you guys. Now, let's get this monthly favorites post started :) 

 ♥ Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion.

The Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion, has been one of my favorite eyeshadow primers for years now. I just love this product so much, and I have been using it every day in September. The Primer Potion makes the eyeshadow last longer, and it also prevents it from creasing. The packaging is another thing that I really like about this product, I think it is super cute :) 


 ♥ Maybelline New York 24HR Color Tattoo in Bad To The Bronze.

I'm a huge fan of the 24HR Color Tattoos from Maybelline New York. On days that I don't have much time to do my makeup, Bad To The Bronze is perfect. I just apply it all over my lids, throw on a little eyeliner and some mascara and I'm ready to go. Its such a quick and easy look, I love it :) 


 ♥ L'Oreal Paris Extra Volume Collagene Mascara.

The Extra Volume Collagene Mascara by L'Oreal Paris, gives my lashes great volume and length. Its very build able and I like that it doesn't clump up my lashes and make them stiff and uncomfortable. This is hands down my favorite mascara at the moment :)

 ♥ NYX HD Photogenic Concealer.

My favorite concealer at the moment, is the HD Photogenic Concealer by NYX. I use this concealer to cover up my under eye circles, as well as any redness on my face. I love how it brightens up my face and make me look more awake. If you apply too much product, it can look thick and cakey, so I recommend that you start with a little amount of product first, and then go back and apply more if you need more coverage. The coverage is really good, and it looks great in photos too :) 


 ♥ NYC Smooth Skin Bronzing Face Powder in Sunny.

I have never been that much into bronzers, but I have found myself reaching for the NYC Smooth Skin Bronzing Face Powder in Sunny a lot lately. When you look at the product,you can see small bits of shimmer, but it looks completely matte on the face. I prefer matte bronzers, and I love using them in the Fall and Winter :) 

 ♥ Beauty Blender.

I have been using the Beauty Blender everyday in September, and I'm obsessed with it. It makes such a big difference on how my makeup looks. For foundation, I used to use the Sigma F80 brush and the Real Techniques Stippling Brush, but now I'm only using the Beauty Blender. The Beauty Blender makes my makeup look beautiful and flawless, I'm definitely hooked on this pink sponge :) 

 ♥ Calvin Klein Forbidden Euphoria.

Forbidden Euphoria by Calvin Klein, has been my go-to perfume for the entire month of September. When you first spray it on, the scent is quite light, but it gets a little heavier throughout the day. This is definitely a perfume that is perfect for the Fall. I highly recommend that you smell this perfume, the next time you are in your local perfume store :) 


 ♥ Tangle Teezer.

Say hello to my hair's best friend, the Tangle Teezer. I absolutely love this brush. The Tangle Teezer gets rid of any tangles and knots in your hair, without damaging or causing pain. It comes in so many colors and cute designs, which I think is really fun. I'm never going back to my old hairbrush again :)


 ♥ The O.C

The O.C is one of my all time favorite TV shows, and I have started watching it again. I'm now on season 3, which is a really good season. The only thing I don't like about it, is the ending. Marissa is one of my favorite characters and I hate that they decided to kill her in the last episode. Season 4 is definitely not the same without Marissa, what do you guys think? Are you a fan of The O.C? :)

 ♥ Walnuts.

Walnuts has been another personal obsession of mine for the month of September. They are such a nice little snack and definitely a great alternative to candy, which is another weakness of mine :)

Let me know what you think about non-beauty related favorites too. If that is something you want to see more of in these monthly favorites posts, then I'm more than happy to share them with you guys :)

Which products have you been loving for the month of September? Do you like it when I include personal favorites in my monthly favorites posts? Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a comment :) Xoxo, Christine♥
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. I want to try the NYC bronzer and the tangle teezer! I've been having the worst tangled hair in my life!

    xo,
    janmloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heheh walnuts :) I've been loving my Color Tattoo as well (except I use the Tough as Taupe)! The rest of my favs are on my blog if you're interested :)

    http://abundanceoferica.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am excited to finally get my tangle teezer. Nice bunch of faves :)

    mezmadeup.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can agree with you on the beauty blender and nyc bronzer. They are my everyday products! I really want to try the nyx concealer because I've heard alot of good things. I actually hate the color tattoos they crease on me like no other!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Euphoria is my all time favourite perfume!! I can't live without it lol!! & I haven't seen the OC forever!! I love the show!! I named my bunny pancakes after Summer's bunny lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bad to the Bronze is my favorite Color Tattoo color! Such a gorgeous shade and works for so many different looks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that color tattoo eyeshadow! it's amazing!

    www.girlyframe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this blog is an inspiration to me :) I greet and welcome each other :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mange fine favoritter! Jeg har likt samme color tattoo godt den siste måneden også, perfekt både alene og som base. :) Tangle Teezer høres ut som et produkt jeg burde hatt!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love NYC I'll surly try their bronzer following you now girl plz get back to my blog too
    http://samrasbeautyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig