Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Maybelline 24HR Color Tattoo in Barely Beige & Mossy Green

♥ Maybelline 24 HR Color Tattoo in Barely Beige & Mossy Green. 

Hey Beauties :) 
The lovely Kelly from The Reasonable Blonde, sent me these Maybelline 24HR Color Tattoo's in Barely Beige and Mossy Green. I'm such a huge fan of the Maybelline 24HR Color Tattoo's, and I have quite a few of them in my collection. I can't thank Kelly enough for sending me both of these lovely shades :)

I have already played around with both of these, and I absolutely love them. Barely Beige is very similar to MAC's Paint Pot in Bare Study, which is one of my all time favorite products from MAC. The Maybelline 24HR Color Tattoo's are great alternatives to the MAC Paint Pots. The quality is great, they last a long time on the lids and they are more affordable as well. Barely Beige and Mossy Green are limited edition colors, but I'm sure you will be able to find them online, if you can't find them in stores :) 
 ♥ Maybelline 24HR Color Tattoo in Barely Beige & Mossy Green.

 ♥ Maybelline 24 HR Color Tattoo in Barely Beige.

 ♥ Maybelline 24 HR Color Tattoo in Mossy Green.

♥ Maybelline 24 HR Color Tattoo in Barely Beige & Mossy Green.

What do you think about the Maybelline 24HR Color Tattoo's? Do you have a favorite shade? Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a comment :) Xoxo, Christine♥
SHARE:

13 comments

  1. These are so pretty! I really need to try some of these...

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so gorgeous! I want to get these shades. I love how they apply so nicely

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!!! I think I miss these colors too in my order... Barely Beige is looking so hot... My favorites are,Bold Gold and Tenacious Teal. But I think i have to buy two more one is Barely Beige after your review and other is Pomegranate...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't think I would be keen on the mossy green shade, but it's actually lovely! Such a deep rich colour xxx
    Xxx
    Vanessa
    Www.vanessalucy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the barely beige one :) Very pretty xo

    daily-hoot.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so gorgeous! I wish I could get them! They're so pretty, good for you sweetie, I'm glad you got them, hope you enjoy them ^^ xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. barely beige is a great dupe for R.S.V.P from benefit

    ReplyDelete
  8. Barely Beige looks gorgeous I wish we could get these in Ireland xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I pretty much gave up on trying to find these Fall shades :(

    ReplyDelete
  10. Så fine de var, og jeg ser helt klart likheten mellom Barely Beige og Bare Study! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love Barely Beige its such a gorgeous colour but for the life of me i cant get my hands on it! :/

    www.andiijamesblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Barely Beige is very gorgeous colour.using this tattoos designs become so good . THis is very impressive blog .

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig