Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Face Of The Day: Beautiful Berry


Hey Beauties :)
I haven't done a Face Of The Day post in forever, so I thought it was time to do one and share it with you guys. I'm a neutral eyeshadow kind of girl, so this is a look I wear a lot. I love to keep my eyes nice and neutral, and just spice up the look with a brighter/darker lip color. I'm happy with how this look turned out, and I hope that you like it too :)

The lipstick I'm wearing is Beautiful Berry from Elf Cosmetics, and it's one of my favorite lipsticks for the Fall. Beautiful Berry is a very pigmented lipstick, which doesn't look too dark on the lips. If your not comfortable wearing darker colors on your lips, Beautiful Berry is a great choice. Beautiful Berry is featured in my I ♥ Fall tag. If you missed it, you can read about it here :)

Face:
♥ Revlon Photo Ready Foundation in 003 Shell.
♥ Elf Cosmetics Studio Blush in  Berry Merry.
♥ NYX HD Photogenic Concealer in Light.

Eyes:
♥ Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion.
♥ MAC Paint Pot in Painterly.
♥ L'Oreal Paris Extra Volume Collagene Mascara in Black.

Lips:
♥ Elf Cosmetics Mineral Lipstick in Beautiful Berry.

What do you think about the look? Are you a fan of darker lipsticks? Do you want to see more of these type of posts? Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a comment :) Xoxo, Christine♥
SHARE:

23 comments

  1. Love the lipstick! I'll totally check that one out!

    xo,
    janmloves.blogspot.com
    I'm having a giveaway on my blog if you're interested :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look lovely here, all your make up is really complimentary. I like the lip colour, I've started wearing darker lipsticks but I'm always worried they'll smudge/get on my teeth! x

    One Little Vice

    ReplyDelete
  3. pretty. Love that lip color! oh and I love your background! :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the lip color really suits you. Its really natural. I think you should do more posts like this. I love to read what products people are using.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, this is so weird Christine as I just blogged about berry lips today as well!! Haha! Great minds ;) You look beautiful hun, such a pretty look. More FOTD's pretty pleeeease! :)

    Aysh xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great look, I'm loving dark lipsticks atm! What's the revel on foundation like? I'm tempted to buy it but haven't saw a review yet xxx
    Vanessa
    Www.vanessalucy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. you look fabulous and that lippie shade suits you really well!
    http://redberryaha.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. you look stunning, I love your lip color, it's definitely a pretty shade <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your lip colour its so gorgeous! <3


    www.andiijamesblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. @JanM ♥ It's beautiful. If you decide to pick it up, please let me know what you think about it :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. @One Little Vice Thank you so much. Do you have a favorite dark lipstick? :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. @TheMayIssue Thank you so much sweetie♥ I will definitely do more of these :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. @Aysh That is pretty AWESOME, haha :) I will definitely be doing more of these :) ♥

    ReplyDelete
  14. @Vanessa Lucy I really like the foundation finish but it has quite a lot of shimmer in it, which I'm not a big fan of :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig