Monday, October 8, 2012

Collective Beauty Haul: Essie, eBay, China Glaze, Lancome, OPI, Redken & More


Hey everyone :)
I have been collecting products for a while now, and I thought I would share them with you in a haul post. Its been a while since I have done a haul post, so I'm pretty excited to share these products with you guys. I have already played around with some of the products in this haul post, and I can't wait to try out the rest. Keep your eyes open for upcoming reviews and nail looks featuring the products down below :)

 ♥ Eyebrow Fix by H&M.

 ♥ China Glaze Nail Polish in Below Deck. 

 ♥ OPI Nail Polish in It's My Year. 

 ♥ China Glaze Nail Polish in Dress Me Up. 

 ♥ Essie Nail Polish in In Stitches. 

 ♥ Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat. 

 ♥ Dermalogica Intensive Moisture Balance. 

 ♥ Clear Elastic Bands.

 ♥ Redken Color Extend Conditioner.

♥ Redken Color Extend Shampoo. 

♥ Lancome La Vie Est Belle.
♥ Hello Kitty iPhone Case in Black, Pink & White. 

Have you tried out any of these products? Have you bought any new beauty products lately? Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a comment :) Xoxo, Christine♥
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. @Chiara I think they are super cute too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for beauty hauls!!! I have those China Glaze colors, they are both pretty and perfect for fall.
    Hello Kitty phone cases... so cute. I love the pink one, but I could see myself changing colors daily to suit my mood.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the duochrome polish! Looks great. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig