Sunday, July 8, 2012

Outfit Of The Day: Little White Tee

Hey Sweeties :) 
I have another one of my outfits to share with you guys tonight. It has been raining a lot these couple of days, but the sun finally decided to pop up and shine for us today. Simon took a bunch of pictures of different outfits that I put together, I can't wait to share them with you guys :)





What I'm Wearing: 
♥ Top from H&M. 
♥ Pants from eBay. 
♥ Shoes from Jeffrey Campbell. 
♥ Necklace from H&M.

I love this little white tee that I picked up from H&M a while ago. It is a very simple top, but the text on it makes it really cute and fun. I paired it with these royal blue pants that I bought on eBay. I have to say that I'm not a really big fan of these pants, because they are too short. But I thought they went really well with my Jeffrey Campbell shoes and this white top, so I decided to just go with it :)

What do you think about my outfit posts? Are they fun to read? What do you think about today's look? Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment :) Xoxo, Christine♥
SHARE:

11 comments

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig