Sunday, July 8, 2012

Nails Of The Day: Agent Lavender & Ice Glitter

Hey Sweeties :) 
I have another ''Nails Of The Day'' post to share with you all today. I have been really into glitter nail polishes lately, especially adding some glitter on my ring finger. I just love the extra pop of sparkle and girliness it gives my nails. What do you think?

Today I decided to use Agent Lavender from China Glaze and Ice Glitter from NYX Cosmetics. How cute is this combination? I absolutely love it, I think it looks very pretty. Let me know what you think in the comments down below :)

 ♥ Agent Lavender & Ice Glitter. 

 ♥ Agent Lavender & Ice Glitter. 

♥ Agent Lavender & Ice Glitter.

Agent Lavender haven't been getting as much love from me as it deserves. It truly is a beautiful nail polish, which I need to use more often. How do you feel about China Glaze? Are you a fan of their nail polishes? I'm completely obsessed with China Glaze, they are definitely one of my favorite nail polish brands :)

What are you wearing on your nails at the moment? Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment :) Xoxo, Christine♥
SHARE:

16 comments

  1. Love the lavender one!

    I am currently giving my nails a bit of a break. But they will definitely be pink the next time I paint them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful - love the colour and the glitter! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that NYX glitter polish<3
    such a pretty nails my dear

    come and see my blog,
    xoxo,
    gitasyalala.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lavender is such a great color for spring and summer!! Love the glitter over the top! Super fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @PDXBEAUTIFUL Yeah, it is a great color. I need to show this polish some more love :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the colour, so pretty xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow love the combo only recently got a similar China Glaze one myself so must try out a sparkly look on top!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I'm obsessed with this- so cute! I love the glitter accent nail, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty! Ugh I hate that I can't find NYX where I live :(
    natalielovesbeauty.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig