Thursday, July 12, 2012

Haul Post: MUA Makeup Academy

Hey Sweeties :)
I wanted to start of by saying that I finally got a new lens for my Canon 550D. I have been wanting a macro lens for a while now, so I decided to pick up the Canon EF-S 60mm f/2.8 Macro USM for the money that I received for my birthday. It came in the mail on Monday and I have been playing around with it since.

I absolutely love how sharp the pictures look and how close I can get to the product, it truly is a great lens. I'm still playing around with the lens and trying to learn how it works. Let me know what you think about all the pictures down below, I would love to hear your feedback.

Enough rambling from me, let's get this haul post started. Its been a while since I placed an order at MUA Makeup Academy's website. They recently came out with some new and fun products which I was really interested in trying out, so I thought that it was the perfect time to order from their website again. If you want to see which products I picked up from MUA Makeup Academy, just keep reading :)

 ♥ Lip Boom in Cheeky, Ok.Com, OMG, Vibe, Doin Good & Its a Situation.


♥ Lip Boom in Cheeky.


♥ Lip Boom in Ok.Com


♥ Lip Boom in OMG.


♥ Lip Boom in Vibe.


♥ Lip Boom in Doin Good.


♥ Lip Boom in Its a Situation.

After seeing so many mixed reviews on MUA Makeup Academy's new lip products called Lip Boom, I decided to pick them up and try them out for myself. I picked up 6 of the 7 shades that they have available on their website.

I really like that you get a lipstick and a lip gloss in one, it can be very convenient if you are going to travel and you don't want to take a bunch of lip products with you. Keep your eyes open for a review and swatches, I will try and have it up for you guys soon :)




♥ MUA Undressed Palette.

I also picked up one of their new eye shadow palettes called the Undressed palette. I have already played around with this palette and I have to say that I'm really happy with it. All the colors are gorgeous and very pigmented. You get 12 eye shadows for only £4.00, which is a really good deal in my book :)

Have you tried out any of these products from MUA Makeup Academy? What do you think about my pictures? Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment :) Xoxo, Christine♥
SHARE:

16 comments

  1. Oh my god, those lip booms are excellent. Not a fan of a lipgloss myself, but a 2 in 1 product like that? Need!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! The photos are absolutely gorgeous! I don't actually own any MUA products, but this has really made me want to go out and find some! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such gorgeous colors. The lip boom in vibe is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great haul! When I made my order from MUA I was thinking about ordering the Undressed palette also, but didn´t this time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful haul. The undressed palette looks pretty. :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the lipstick end of their lip booms. But I am not much of a fan of their glittery glosses. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing producta, the colours are adorable! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your photos are amazing :) I love the lip booms and the undressed palette, heck I love MUA :D

    Lucy
    http://lucyywrites01.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. The pictures are great, so clear. The undressed palette looks lovely, I've been thinking about getting it :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. @LucyyLou Thank you so much Lucy <3 I'm addicted to MUA now, love how affordable their products are :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. i do love the lip booms i think there ace,
    the omg one is my fav
    your pictures are amazing :D x

    ReplyDelete
  12. the palette is amazing, it's a dupe for UD's Naked palette, i was thinking to try it but with these prices i can´t resist. Nice picks!

    ReplyDelete
  13. yeah your camera is pretty good, I honestly thought they were the professional ones from the site. I've seen them and the 2nd lipstick colours looks really nice :)
    http://big-brown-eyed-girl.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. @zainab_a Thank you so much sweetie <3 :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig