Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Haul Post: Gina Tricot, H&M & Tangle Teezer

Hey Sweeties :)
Yesterday, I went on a little shopping trip with my mom. I haven't seen her in a while, so it was really nice to spend some time with her again. I love our little shopping trips, they are always so fun. I have a few goodies that I want to share with you guys tonight. Most of the items I bought are clothes, but I did pick up an eyeshadow palette from H&M and a pink Tangle Teezer, which I have heard wonderful things about :)

 ♥ Sweater from Gina Tricot. 

 ♥ Sweater from Gina Tricot. 

 ♥ Top from Gina Tricot. 

 ♥ Top from H&M. 

 ♥ Top from H&M. 

 ♥ Top from H&M.



 ♥ Tangle Teezer. 



♥ Eyeshadow Palette in Biscotti Dreams from H&M.

I'm really pleased with all the items that I picked up, especially the two sweaters from Gina Tricot, they are going to be so perfect for fall. The summer isn't over yet, and the stores are already coming out with their fall collections, haha :)

I'm really looking forward to try out the Tangle Teezer, because so many people are raving about it. Lucky Duck was having 40% of their entire store, so it was the perfect time for me to pick it up. I also picked up this pretty eyeshadow palette from H&M. I haven't tried too many of their eyeshadow palettes, but I have heard people rave about these specific palettes from H&M. It is only $8, so I decided to just pick it up and see what I thing about it. You shouldn't judge a product by its price tag :)

What do you think about the items I picked up? See anything you like? Have you bought anything new lately? Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment :) Xoxo, Christine♥
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Love those two sweaters you purchased! Great haul :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice picks! love the yellow sweater :)

    http://angeldiamante.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to try that H & M shadow set. The colors are my favorite and one of them is pretty close to Wet n Wild Nutty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @dugongsss Thank you so much. I'm looking forward to using them :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Junella I'm looking forward to try it out, all the shades look beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig