Saturday, July 21, 2012

Haul Post: Elf Cosmetics

Hey Sweeties :) 
My package from Elf Cosmetics finally arrived yesterday, and I thought it would be the perfect time to do a blog post and share the goodies I ordered with all of you. As probably most of you know, they were having 50% of their entire website, as a reward to us loyal fans for being so supportive of their brand.

I love it when brands have awesome deals like this one right here. I always go crazy, but this time I managed to not go totally overboard with my order. If you want to see which products I picked up, just keep reading :)

 ♥ Matte Eyeshadow in Nude & Chesnut. 

  ♥ Matte Eyeshadow in Nude & Chesnut. 

 ♥ Matte Eyeshadow in Nude.

♥ Matte Eyeshadow in Chesnut. 

♥ Blending Eye Brush. 

♥ Studio Lip Balm SPF 15 in Peach, Rose & Plum. 

 ♥ Studio Lip Balm SPF 15 in Peach. 

 ♥ Studio Lip Balm SPF 15 in Rose. 

 ♥ Studio Lip Balm SPF 15 in Plum. 

 ♥ Mineral Moisturizing Lip Tint SPF 8 in Pink Pop.
 ♥ Mineral Moisturizing Lip Tint SPF 8 in Berry. 

♥ Mineral Moisturizing Lip Tint SPF 8 in Guava. 

 ♥ Primer Eyeshadow in Coco Loco, Sexy Silver & Misty Mauve. 

 ♥ Primer Eyeshadow in Coco Loco. 

 ♥ Primer Eyeshadow in Sexy Silver. 

♥ Primer Eyeshadow in Misty Mauve.

Did you take advantage of their 50% discount? What did you order? Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment :) Xoxo, Christine♥
SHARE:

23 comments

  1. Love ELF, looks like an amazing haul too!

    dp
    x

    www.inanityandthegirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, I love your haul! Unfortunately, the 50% sale wasn't available in Australia so I wasn't able to snatch up anything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing haul hun! I'm so upset I missed this, really want to try that blending brush!! Everything looks lovely :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have got a great haul. Cant beat a 50% off sale thats for sure. I really like the look of the Mineral Moisturizing Lip Tint SPF 8 in Guava & the Studio Lip Balm SPF 15 in Peach. They look fab
    I didnt use the code this time as i am still using up some of their goodies from a while ago. But i love their stuff. Not the nail polishes so much but their brushes & mineral products are great

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh nice haul! I hope those products become available in the ELF counters here. How's the blending brush? :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I totally love ELF and I'm so sad that I missed out on this awesome deal. I love the stuff that you chose. I cannot wait to see swatches so I know what to place in my shopping cart :) Enjoy your new goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I missed it this year :( last year I went craaaaaaazy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think you showed grey restraint - if I had had spare cash I would have gone mental! The lip balms look really nice, you picked some great colours xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great haul! This time I didn´t use 50% order because I just couldn´t decide what to order :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing haul post. I'm thinking of trying those SPF lip Tints as my lips are easily burnt :(
    I didn't buy anything this time as I went crazy last time and still got elf products filling ever drawer lol. Wish I'd had a look though as those lip tints look gorgeous xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. great haul! I didn't take advantage of the sale but will do next time xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I didn't know that they now carry colored eye primers. interesting picks! I did see the 50% off thing but, unfortunately they don't ship internationally.

    ReplyDelete
  13. @Vicki I love when brands have amazing deals like this :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. @Aya The brush is actually very nice. Its super soft and easy to work with :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. @Ms. Prettyful Girl I will try and have reviews and swatches up soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. @EilidhPie That is what I did last time they were having 50%, haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. @MissLyndseyJA Thank you♥ Yeah, you shouldgive them a try :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. @Hollie Their new eye primers look fun :) Yeah, they do ship internationally. Think you have to use the UK site, that's what I do :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. awesome haul!! i wish i had gotten some of the stuff youre so lucky hehe xx

    www.mrajbx3.com xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig