Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Elf Cosmetics Haul Post

Hey Sweeties :) 
It has been a while since I have ordered anything from Elf Cosmetics. They actually got some new products available on their website, so I picked up two of the new products as well as a few other products that I have been wanting to try out for a while.

Let me know if you want me to review any of these products in the comments down below. I really appreciate all of your feedback, it means a lot to me. Keep reading if you want to see which products I picked up from Elf Cosmetics :) 

♥ Mineral Lip Gloss in Bare.
♥ Mineral Lip Gloss in Fierce. 

♥ Mineral Lip Gloss in Wild. 

♥ Shimmer Lip Glosses in Fantasize & Inspire. 

♥ Studio Blush in Mellow Mauve. 

♥ Studio Blush in Blushing Rose.

I really want to try their new baked blushes, have you guys tried them out? Judging from the swatches I have seen online, they look extremely beautiful. Unfortunately, they are not available on the UK site yet. Hopefully they will arrive soon, I'm dying to try them out :)

Have you bought anything from Elf Cosmetics lately? What do you think about my little haul post? Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment :) Xoxo, Christine♥
SHARE:

25 comments

  1. I love ELF cosmetics, they are so good if you're on a budget!
    Makeup by Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great stuff! I have the mellow mauve blush and really like it! I hope the baked blushes become available soon cause you HAVE to try them! I just LOVE them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good haul! Those mineral lippies look amazing :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love ELF!! I really want to try their new baked blush and eyeshadow!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have kept away from ELF, but I really like these colors. The gloss are lovely, and the blush compacts are great.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice haul! I have elf Mineral Lip Gloss in Wild. I did a small elf haul about 1,5 months ago.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful products, the colours look fantastic.
    Swatches would be great... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. These look great, I haven't been using anything from ELF in a while.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The lipgloss colours are gorgeous!!!!! Gonna have a browse on Elf now. :)

    www.sweetsaremyweakness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Would love to see a review of the mineral lip glosses! <3

    Mish
    http://starmishie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Så fine ting! Jeg vil gjerne se omtale og swatches av blushene og mineral-lipglossene :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hvordan liker du mineralglossene? Jeg treeenger jo ikke akkurat noe fra Elf, da jeg har altfor mye annet, men jeg kjenner at jeg har litt lyst til å prøve bare for å ha det gjort!

    ReplyDelete
  13. @MissDeborah69 I really hope the UK site gets them soon, I want to try them NOW! Haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. @Miranda Yeah me too, I'm keeping my fingers crossed :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. @Miss L What do you think about Wild? Do you like it? :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. @Sidrah!!!! I think their products are really wonderful :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. @Julie Ly Yay, let me know if you decide to pick up anything from their website :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. @Mish Rendon I will try and have a review up soon. Thank you for your request <3

    ReplyDelete
  19. @Monica Det skal jeg klare å få til <3 :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. @Tone Jeg synes dem er kjempe gode. Synes elf stadig imponerer med produktene sine :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love the shade selection you chose. The mineral lipgloss look very similar to MAC, but very pretty packaging =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig