Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Elf Cosmetics: 50% Discount

Hey Sweeties :) 
A while back, Elf Cosmetics made a public announcement that they will no longer offer 50% discounts in order to bring in other fun and creative promotions. But they have decided to bring back their 50% discount one more time as a reward to us loyal fans for being so supportive of their brand.

Kamen from Elf Cosmetics UK contacted me and asked me if I could share this great offer with you guys. I'm more than happy to do so, because I love and adore their products and who doesn't love a good deal? :)


The offer will be going live from tomorrow (11.07.2012), at 10.00 BST (British Summer Time) and it will run for a limited time. The reason why the offer will run for a limited time only, is because they want to see how well the offer goes. If it goes well, they might extend it, hooray. Let's keep our fingers crossed for that.

Codes:
UK & EU - INDEMAND50
Italy: INDEMAND50IT 

Click here to visit their store :)

I will definitely be taking advantage of this great offer. It is the perfect time for me to stock up on a few favorite products, as well as pick up some new products that I haven't tried out yet :)

Disclaimer:
Kamen from Elf Cosmetics UK contacted me and asked me if I could share this offer with you guys. I was not paid to write this post.

Will you be taking advantage of their 50% promotion? Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment :) Xoxo, Christine♥
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. These are great news, thank you so much !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad that they are doing this again, I love e.l.f :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will be defiantly purchasing a few items. I am going to pop over to and fill up my wish list in preparation for tomorrow. I love their eye primer, blushers and some of their brushes are fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I may have to go and take a look at this! I've been eyeing up their stuff for ages and at half price (when its already so inexpensive) who can resist!!

    Makeup for Biochemists

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great! Can´t wait to do some shopping, even though my wallet will hate me :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Miss Bad No problem sweetie :) Are you going to pick up anything? :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Vicki Yeah, me too. Their products are amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Lucy Exactly! I always go crazy when offers like this pop up, ha ha :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig