Monday, July 23, 2012

Deborah Lippmann - Happy Birthday: Review, Photos & Swatches

Hey Sweeties :)
Happy Birthday is actually my very first nail polish from Deborah Lippmann, It was a birthday gift from my lovely sister. Deborah Lippmann don't test their products on animals and they are free of Formaldehyde, Toluene and Dibutyl Phthalate. Keep reading if you want to know how I feel about this pretty nail polish from Deborah Lippmann :)

 ♥ Deborah Lippmann - Happy Birthday.

Happy Birthday is a multi colored nail polish with hex glitters. The consistency of Happy Birthday is just perfect. Its not too thick or too thin, it got the perfect formula. The brush picks up the glitter so easily, so you don't have to strugle to get any of it on your brush and on to your nails, which I have experienced with a lot of my other glitter nail polishes. 

 ♥ Deborah Lippmann - Happy Birthday.

The quality of the Deborah Lippmann nail polishes are amazing, so you definitely get what you pay for. They are $18 each, which I know is a lot of money for just one nail polish. If you are going to splurge on a nail polish from Deborah Lippmann, I highly recommend that you find a shade that is unique and different from the other nail polishes that you already have in your collection :)

 ♥ Deborah Lippmann - Happy Birthday.

I have seen quite a few brands try and dupe this very popular nail polish from Deborah Lippmann. The Advanced Salon Formula nail polish in Multi Glitter from NYX Cosmetics is by far the best dupe that I have tried so far. So, if you don't want to spend $18 on Deborah Lippmann's Happy Birthday, definitely check out Multi Glitter from NYX Cosmetics. Its only $3.60 on Cherry Culture at the moment, which is a total steal in my book :)

 ♥ Deborah Lippmann - Happy Birthday.

How pretty does all of the colorful hex glitters look? I love it :)

 ♥ Deborah Lippmann - Happy Birthday.

 ♥ Deborah Lippmann - Happy Birthday.

My Opinion: 
To be completely honest with you guys, I would never go out and spend my money on this nail polish. Happy Birthday is a beautiful nail polish, but you can find so many dupes for this by other brands. I would much rather spend my money on another nail polish from Deborah Lippmann that is more unique, and that haven't been duped by all the other nail polish brands.

Multi Glitter from NYX Cosmetics is a great alternative to this nail polish, so check that one out if you don't want to spend your money on Happy Birthday. You can find great quality dupes if you just keep your eyes open for them :)

Where to buy?
Happy Birthday is available at lippmanncollection for $18 and BEAUTYBAY for $26.20.

Disclaimer: 
Happy Birthday, was sent to me by my sister for my birthday.  No payment was received for this review. My reviews are based on my personal opinions and experience using the item(s). All opinions are my own and 100% honest.

What do you think about Happy Birthday? Have you tried any of the Deborah Lippmann nail polishes? Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment :) Xoxo, Christine♥
SHARE:

12 comments

  1. I love me some sparkly nails:)

    Sara xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too. I won't really spend a lot on nail polishes but sometimes i just want to splurge too :)


    I think it is really pretty too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are right there are many dupes for this available. But it looks so beautiful on your nails!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow.... no other word...........

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ive never tried this polish, but i am a sucker for a good glitter polish. Also love finding dupes. If i can save money i am all for it. Great review

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig