Sunday, March 11, 2012

Pink Friday: Review, Photos & Swatches

Pink Friday is from the OPI Nicki Minaj Collection and its a beautiful baby pink/bubblegum pink color with a glossy finish. This is one of my favorite colors from this collection. When I saw the promo pictures of this collection, I just knew that this color had to be mine. I'm such a sucker for pinks, its my favorite color :)

Pink Friday is a little streaky on the first coat but nothing too extreme. Its definitely a lot less streaky than Did It On 'Em which is also one of the colors from this collection (read my review of Did It On 'Em here) I used two coats of Pink Friday and it looks really pretty but if you add a third coat, its going to look perfect :)



♥ Pink Friday.


♥ Pink Friday.


♥ Pink Friday.

Pink Friday is not a unique color so if you have a bunch of pink nail polishes in your collection already, you probably don't need this color unless you love nail polish like me :) 

Rating: 5/5

Where to buy?
Pink Friday is available in the OPI Nicki Minaj Mini Collection Set and in a full-size bottle if your not interested in any of the other colors from this collection. You can find the mini collection set here for £12.75, and the link to the full-size bottle here, its £10.50.

BEAUTYBAY is offering free worldwide delivery for a limited time only, so hurry up if you are thinking about placing an order :)

What do you think about Pink Friday? :) Thanks for looking :) Xoxo, Christine♥
SHARE:

4 comments

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig