Thursday, February 16, 2012

Elf Cosmetics Collective Haul

Hi sweeties, I hope all of you are doing great and that you are having a wonderful week so far! Its been a few days since I have updated my blog! I just needed a little break but Im so happy to be back again, I missed you guys so much :)

I thought I would share my Elf Cosmetics haul with all of you. This is a collective haul post which means that i didn't buy all of these products at once. These are products from three different orders, two of them are from December last year and one from last month.

I picked up quite a few products from their website in December because they were having all of these amazing holiday deals that was just too good to pass up! This post is picture heavy so remember that I have warned you :) *haha*


♥ Natural Eyeshadow Palette.


♥ Single Eyeshadow in Oatmeal.


♥ Single Eyeshadow in Sunset.


♥ Single Eyeshadow in Totally Teal.


♥ Single Eyeshadow in Purple Passion.


♥ Single Eyeshadow in Sea Blue.


♥ Cream Eyeshadows in Pewter & Eggplant.


♥ Cream Eyeshadows in Teal Party & Purple Pleaser.


♥ Complete Beauty On The Go Set. Got this for free with one of their holiday deals :)


♥ Glossy Glosses in Pink Candy, Sweet Salmon, Berry Blush & Muted Mauve.


♥ Glitter Glosses in Bronze Bling (top) & Jeweled Jam (bottom).


♥ Lipsticks in Nostalgic, Flirtatious & Charming.


♥ Mineral Lipstick in Beautiful Berry.


♥ Lip Stain in Heartbreaker.


♥ Mineral Moisturizing Lip Tint in Cherry.


♥ Mineral Blush in Bliss.


♥ Mineral Booster in Corrective Yellow.


♥ Radiance Enhancer in Sunrise.


♥ Cream Blushes in Flirt & Seductress.


♥Kabuki Face Brush.

Im going to do reviews and swatches of all the products too, so stay tuned for that :) 

Have you ordered anything from Elf lately? :) Xoxo, Christine♥
SHARE:

31 comments

  1. You got some great stuff! I love my ELF cream blushes they last all day ! Cannot wait to see your reviews.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely haul sweetie,have never bought anything from Elf. I have stopped buying loads of stuff as I haven't been using the ones I have. Only interested in lipsticks and polishes@e noment lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woww.. Will wait for your reviews :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE elf. I only recently bought their products since they're not sold in drugstores here in Canada (I got my items at Target in the US) and I can't even believe I ever lived without them, lol!!! I think the tone correcting powder has to be my fave thing...so far...;D And the prices are ridiculous, hehe!! What a gorgeous collection you have!
    janna xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have the Radiance enhancer and the Cream blushes. I love them all. The blushes are a lot more pigmented then I thought they were going to be which is great.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love E.L.F. One of the best makeup out there. I like the natural eye palette a lot.

    www.thegirlieblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very Nice haul ! Pretty eye shadows! I love that Kabuki Brush I got it awhile ago and did not regret it !

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just placed an order for a bunch of ELF blushes and i'm super excited to get them! Great picks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, great products! ♥
    Can't wait to see swatches... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. such a huge haul!

    Pink Clouds Tints and Highlights Giveaway ♥ Enter now!
    http://pinkcloudsz.blogspot.com/2012/02/pink-clouds-tints-and-highlights.html#more

    ReplyDelete
  11. The neutral palette looks really good! I might buy it when I place my next order!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow these are awesome products..Wanna buy them all..Thanks a lot for sharing these wonderful tips as well as information!

    ReplyDelete
  13. what a nice haul! especially the neautral eyeshadow palette! i am in love with neutrals everyday!!!
    And the gift set you got is pretty cool, right?
    lovely blob btw, visit mine too:
    allthingsgirlish.blogspot.com
    just followed you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. @Sharon I highly recommend their Studio line products, really good products. And their mineral lipsticks are awesome, definitely give them a try sweetie :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. @Janna Thank you so much Janna :) You should check out their website, I believe they ship to Canada :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. @Rebecca I cant believe how soft the kabuki brush is, its amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great products <3 Would love to see the swatches & FOTD too :D

    ReplyDelete
  18. @Maila Yeah, the gift set is pretty cool :) Thanks for following, will visit your blog as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a lovely haul, I have some elf and I think elf is just awesome .... cant wait for the swatches
    xoxo
    Madiha

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great haul! Everything looks really good and tempting. Last time i saw the studio single shadows there werent any bright shade, can you review them?

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great haul...
    I also got 6 in 1 pallet -amaizing product,colours are so nice
    Cream eyeliner-black-amaizing,stays so long on eyelid
    Natural pallet,and the other one-in purple :D mmm wonderfull
    I love ELF :D

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love these cream blushes and eyeshadows ♥ cant wait to see them on your face!
    I've ordered their lash extending mascara and it's great.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig