Friday, January 13, 2012

Wet n' Wild Fast Dry Nail Color [Swatches]

So I recently ordered 7 of the Fast Dry Nail Colors from Wet n' Wild and I wanted to share the swatches with all of you. All 7 shades are really beautiful and I love that they are all named after tv shows. I remember watching Party Of Five all the time when I was younger, it was one of my favorite tv shows :)

All 7 nail polishes are beautiful but my favorites are Hannah Pinktana, Saved by The Blue, Ebony Hates Chris & Party Of Five Glitters. I really hope you enjoy this post and all the swatches of the nail polishes :)


♥ Wet n' Wild Fast Dry Nail Colors.


♥ Wet n' Wild Fast Dry Nail Colors in The Gold & The Beautiful (left), Hannah Pinktana (middle) & Everybody Loves Redmond (right).


♥ Wet n' Wild Fast Dry Nail Colors in FuchsiaRama, Saved By The Blue, Ebony Hates Chris & Party Of Five Glitters.



Which shade from the Wet n' Wild Fast Dry Nail Color range is your favorite? :) Xoxo, Christine♥
SHARE:

12 comments

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig