Saturday, January 21, 2012

Victoria's Secret, Revlon, Kiss & Laura Geller [With Swatches]

My gorgeous friend Jenn from Imperfection is Beauty and I did a little Christmas gift/beauty swap right before Christmas and I wanted to share the items she included in my package with you guys. Im so grateful for everything Jenn sent me. Thank you so much for everything Jenn, I love you :)


♥ Victoria's Secret Makeup Bag.


♥ Kiss Premium Eyelashes #02


♥ Victoria's Secret - Sexy Little Things Noir Love Me Body Mist.


♥ Victoria's Secret - Beauty Rush Cheek Tint in Just Peachy.


♥ Laura Geller - Spackle Tinted Under Make-Up Primer in Bronze.


♥ Revlon Nail Polish in 011 Sheer Rose.


♥ Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in Creme Brulee.



Im beyond excited to try out the Revlon Lip Butter in Creme Brulee, have heard so many great things about these lip butters and its a nude shade which is my favorite! The Kiss Premium Eyelashes in #02 looks really beautiful and they come with applicator strings which is supposed to make the whole progress of putting on false eyelashes easier and faster, curious to see how Im going to like them.

I think the Sexy Little Things Noir Love Me Body Mist is going to be a huge favorite of mine. It smells so good and its the perfect size for my handbag. Sheer Rose by Revlon is my very first Revlon nail polish, you can expect to see a nail look with it soon :)

Please go and check out Jenn's blog, I know you guys are going to love it as much as I do. Click here to visit her blog :)

Have you tried any of these products? Do you like doing beauty swaps? :) Xoxo, Christine♥
SHARE:

18 comments

  1. very nice items, love the cheek tint

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yayyy so excited!! Glad you finally got it I was worried!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Curious to see what you think of the Laura Geller Tinted Spackle in Bronze. I have the one in champagne and I'm not too impressed, there's big chunks of glitter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Let me know what you think of everything! I used those lashes the other day! I actually really liked them mwaa xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute little packet of goodies you got! I miss swapping, I use to do it often actually but never for beauty products.

    I have used the Revlon lip butters and they are great, Creme Brulee was one of the colours I wanted the most.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice buys! The Revlon lip butter looks pretty!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. i think creme brule looks like a really nice everyday color. i think im gonna pick taht one up :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. AWESOME goodies! I am so tempted by that Lip butter! <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Savannah I didn't buy any of these products! The Revlon lip butter is really pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Donna ♥ Baby Creme Brulee is a perfect everyday shade, you are going to love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Sara.H You should definitely pick it up, you are going to love it :) Im going to order more colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. @Che Swapping is really fun, definitely want to do more swaps :) You should definitely pick up Creme Brulee, its a beautiful shade :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. @Jenn Thank you so much Jenn♥♥ Im going to review all the products :) I love you♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  14. The Kiss eyelashes are such a good idea, especially for someone like me who cannot apply fake lashes well!
    Carissa xx

    Vanilla Crush Blog

    ReplyDelete
  15. Heldig! :) Kjempelyst å prøve de lipbutters fra Revlon :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. @Renate De må du prøve, de er kjempe bra. Bestilte nettopp Berry Smoothie :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig