Sunday, January 29, 2012

Urban Decay Rollergirl Palette [Swatches]

When it comes to eyeshadows, Urban Decay is a big favorite of mine. I have never been disappointed in the quality and pigmentation of their eyeshadows, they are just perfect in my book :)

The Rollergirl palette by Urban Decay is a gorgeous little palette that comes with 4 eyeshadows, a 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil and a Lip Junkie Lipgloss. I wanted to share the swatches with all of you because I have fallen in love with this cute little palette :)











Im going to play around with the different colors and do a review on this palette soon. Let me know in the comments below which palette from Urban Decay is your favorite one :)

Disclaimer:
I won the Urban Decay Rollergirl Palette in a giveaway on Krystal's blog.

What do you think about the eyeshadows from Urban Decay? Xoxo, Christine♥
SHARE:

19 comments

  1. Oh yes, I think I might just need to pick this up for myself ;) Thank you so much for posting the swatches so soon, lol, I hope I get it on sale again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colors! Especially the pink!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG that looks so cool Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't realize the lipgloss was so pigmented! Thanks for the swatches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree that urban decay rarely disappoints. But they just have so many palettes that I refuse to buy them all, but that one looks like a great palette for on the go and traveling if you want to travel light.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This was one of the first UD palettes I bought. I dont play around with it as much as I should though!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like this palette too! But then again I like all of the UD palettes. Lol. If I had to pick my fav so far is the book of shadows 3. But with the roller girl palette, you can travel easily with it and create enough looks for a weekend getaway or night out. And all of the colors show up on my brown skin!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh my goodness I love the palette design! Im nuts for anything roller derby! I'd end up buying it for the box, the colours are an odd mix though!

    dp
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, disse fargene var virkelig flotte :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Krystal Caracol Its a gorgeous palette, loving all the colors and the hot pink shade is super pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Eugenia Me too :) Love that they added a hot pink shade :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. @Che Yeah, they are always coming out with new palettes. This is definitely perfect for traveling :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. @DawnieP I know, the design is super cute. Im such a sucker for cute packaging haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. @Elizabeth Michelle Ja, super fine farger. Likte at de hadde lagt med en rosa også :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. pretty! I really like the look of darkhorse, lovely colour
    Carissa xx

    Vanilla Crush Blog

    ReplyDelete
  16. Jeg har også denne paletten, og elsker kombinasjonen av farger :) Øyenskyggene til UD er fantastiske!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig