Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Product Review: NYX Cosmetics Makeup Remover & Cleansing Oil In One With Green Tea Extract.

This is a soothing makeup remover and cleansing oil in one infused with green tea extract, mineral oils, Vitamin A, Vitamin E to moisturize and condition skin while removing the heaviest and most resistant makeup.

I love trying out new products and that was the reason why I picked up this Makeup Remover & Cleansing Oil In One by NYX. I ordered it from Cherry Culture in the end of November so I have had some time to try it out :)


♥ NYX Makeup Remover & Cleansing Oil In One With Green Tea Extract.


♥ NYX Makeup Remover & Cleansing Oil In One With Green Tea Extract.


♥ NYX Makeup Remover & Cleansing Oil In One With Green Tea Extract.


♥ NYX Makeup Remover & Cleansing Oil In One With Green Tea Extract.

This makeup remover actually works really good for removing the heaviest and most resistant makeup. The thing that I don't like about this product is that its extremely oily so if you have oily skin I don't recommend this product at all. It also leaves the skin feeling super greasy which I hate. I prefer using my Nivea Visage Purse Cleansing Wipes to remove my makeup but when I'm using waterproof mascaras and eyeliners I turn to this product because it breaks up all the makeup in just a few minutes.

Where to buy?
This product is available at Cherry Culture for $9. You can find it here.

Rating:4/6

Have you tried this product? Which makeup remover are you using at the moment? Xoxo, Christine♥
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Hmm Don't think I'll be buying this product, if you say it's too oily and heavy that just won't work with my skin type.

    Hey could you vote for me to be the next Rimmel 10. I'm Megan M.
    https://www.facebook.com/RimmelLondonUS?sk=app_131953440244471 

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only use Nivea cream as a makeup remover... Is that bad? :s

    http://wonderwomanrises.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds good!! Thanks for the review :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its was great to know about the this lovely product makeup Remover with cleansing oil nice oneof the green Tea..thanks

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig