Saturday, January 7, 2012

Product Review: L.A. Girl High Definition Eyeshadow Trio in Purple Rain [With Swatches]

I recently picked up this L.A. Girl High Definition Eyeshadow Trio in Purple Rain. I like the simple packaging with the cute pattern on the front, it looks really girly and pretty :)


♥ L.A. Girl High Definition Eyeshadow Trio in Purple Rain.


♥ L.A. Girl High Definition Eyeshadow Trio in Purple Rain.


♥ L.A. Girl High Definition Eyeshadow Trio in Purple Rain.

The L.A. Girl High Definition Eyeshadow trios are described as rich in color and easy to blend,
giving you eyes that desired look. Im a little disappointed of the quality of these eyeshadows. They are definitely easy to blend and the pigmentation is okay but they are not the best eyeshadows that I have tried. The eyeshadows are sheer so you have to build them up to make them visible on the eyelids. The lightest purple/silver shade is the best shade in this trio. I feel like its much more pigmented than the other two shades and its probably the only shade from this trio Im going to use again.

I really want to try the trio in Indulgence which is a neutral trio (has a light and two darker shades) and see if the pigmentation is the same as Purple Rain. The other trios might work better than this one so keep that in mind :)

Where to buy?
Purple Rain is available at Miz Outlet, Cherry Culture & the L.A. Girl website.

Rating:

Have you tried the High Definition Eyeshadow Trios from L.A. Girl? What do you think about them? Xoxo, Christine♥
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. nice shimmery colors

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am loving their pro conceal concealer.. this one looks cute

    ReplyDelete
  3. pretty :) I haven't tried this brand, but I really don't like it when eye shadows need to be built up. I like them to be really pigmented :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good color. I used to wear purple a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just found your blog. I love it. I'm now following.
    Great review! :) ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. @donnarence I haven't tried that one, might give it a try. Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. @OPI Addict I know! Hopefully their other trios are better than this one :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Lipgloss Kisses Thank you so much sweetie, just followed your blog too. Its so cute, cant wait to see more posts from you :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig