Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Nail Look: Glitter Gal 3D Holographic Nail Polish in Fuchsia Sparkle

Today Im wearing this gorgeous 3D Holographic Nail Polish called Fuchsia Sparkle by Glitter Gal. Its a beautiful medium pink toned color with pink and holograhic glitter.

Fuchsia Sparkle is a little sheer so you definitely need to apply at least two coats. I used three because I like the color to be as opaque as possible. I have been really into pinks and glitter nail polishes lately so this is definitely a favorite of mine and probably my favorite Glitter Gal nail polish so far :)













Disclaimer:
This product was sent to me by the lovely Leah Ann from shop.llarowe.com. You can find Fuchsia Sparkle here.

What do you think about Fuchsia Sparkle? Have you tried any Glitter Gal nail polishes? :) Xoxo, Christine♥
SHARE:

23 comments

  1. Wow Im loving this! Where can I buy a polish like this? x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovely on you! The Sparkles are overlooked so often but they are amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome review dear! i really lvoe the pink colour and the glitterish effect of it.. i love your blog! happy new year and have a great year ahead, xx

    follow me if you love to, and i’ll follow you back :)

    http://mithakomala.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! It almost reminds me of Excusez Moi by OPI.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oj, det var en vakker rosa & holografisk lakk :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow your nails are so cute (':
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is super pretty, and it's just a lovely shade of pink, I just wish that they would make just a fully holo polish. Why doesn't anyone do that?

    Hey could you vote for me to be the next Rimmel 10. I'm Megan M.
    https://www.facebook.com/RimmelLondonUS?sk=app_131953440244471 

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous! I'm a sucker for glitter! <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thats an incredible polish. Pretty much the perfect polish for me. I need it!

    Amelia @ UGLY DUCKLING x

    I WAS AN UGLY DUCKLING BLOG!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty!! Anything pink and glittery is good in my book!

    ReplyDelete
  11. this polish is gorgeous so opaque! unlike some glitter polishes

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Christine, you sent me your blog link on Twitter last night so I thought I'd stop by to say hi!
    I've never heard of Glitter Gal but I do love this shade! A great pink colour without being TOO girly :)
    Great blog :)

    Sadie xx
    http://whatsadiedid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Glitter nail polish! this sound is really cool n its also looking gorgeous! Great post :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. love polishes like this.. ive actually ordered one in this shade that im waiting to receive ! x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fantastisk farge! Har aldri hørt om merket før, men skal jammen sjekke det ut :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig