Thursday, January 5, 2012

My Lipstick Collection: NYX Cosmetics [Updated Post]

I thought I would do an updated NYX Cosmetics lipstick collection post since I have bought some new shades since the last collection post I did. The round lipsticks by NYX are my favorite lipsticks, they are so creamy and pigmented, love them :)




♥ NYX Round Lipsticks in Iris & Tea Rose.




♥ NYX Round Lipsticks in Strawberry Milk, Jupiter & Christie.




♥ NYX Round Lipsticks in Summer Love, Paris, Indian Pink & B52.




♥ NYX Round Lipsticks in Watermelon, Snow White & Pandora.



I highly recommend that you check out these lipsticks if you haven't already done that. NYX has a huge selection of colors to chose from, so it should be easy to find a shade. These are on sale for $2.50 each on Cherry Culture at the moment. You can find them here :)

If you have done any lipstick collection posts, please feel free to leave your link in the comments below, I would love to see it :) Xoxo, Christine♥
SHARE:

21 comments

  1. Love swatches - they're super helpful - thank you!

    ( ◠‿◠ )

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely shades, i want them all ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I need to start wearing lipstick! What a great collection!

    dp
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty shades! I LOVE their lip creams, but haven't tried out the actual lipsticks by them yet...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice collection and great swatches! Can I ask what camera you use and what you use for your backdrop?
    xx
    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like jupiter and watermelon! Nice collection =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely shades!!! can't wait to try nyx lipsticks!


    http://ilovemakeup68.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous shade!!! but, i love the tea rose. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. They all look amazing. Specially Watermelon, Snow White, Tea Rose & Indian Pink <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. ooo indian pink and watermelon have caught my eye! texture looks lovely! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. nice!
    thanks for this swatches.
    Tea rose , summer love , indian pink , snow white my fav!

    http://anabeautydark.blogspot.com/ ❤

    ReplyDelete
  12. @FunnyFaceBeauty I use Canon 550D and a tabletop photo studio :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Vow.. really awesome lipstick shades. Some of the shades are my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love NYX too :D they have such a great range and are very affordable. Reading this post and looking at your swatches I am tempted to get some shades that I don't have yet. I definitely want to try some of their pinks :D Great collection.

    x0x0

    lifelittlesurprises.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. great shades!!

    http://kellinasthoughts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig