Friday, January 6, 2012

Mini Haul Post: January Sales Goodies

A few days ago my mom and I went to check out the January sales and I managed to grab some wonderful items on sale. I picked up a DKNY perfume (my very first one, so excited) and a bareMinerals mascara that I have been meaning to buy and try out but never actually did. Im very happy that I found them on sale, pretty lucky huh? Haha :)

I also managed to find some cute clothes. I got two gorgeous dresses, a sweater and a big chunky cardigan, total of $44 which is totally awesome. I tried taking pictures of the clothes but it was so difficult to get a good shot. I might do some outfit posts soon and show you how the clothes look, is that something you are interested in seeing? :)






♥ DKNY Golden Delicious perfume & shimmering body lotion.


♥ bareMinerals Flawless Definition Mascara in Espresso.


♥ Handbag from CMYK Accessories.

Golden Delicious is my very first DKNY perfume. It smells so amazing, definitely a new favorite of mine. Im excited to try out the bareMinerals Flawless Definition Mascara. I managed to pick this up in Espresso by mistake, I always go for black mascaras so I might go back and return this. The CMYK handbag is so gorgeous, very Chanel inspired which I love. This handbag goes with everything which is the reason why I bought it. Its the perfect little handbag :)

Have you picked up anything from the sales yet? :)
Xoxo, Christine♥
SHARE:

11 comments

  1. Great buys sweetie,love evrything,I haven't picked up lots of stuff as my birthday is next month. Am waitn to pick a few things from my wishlist hehe x

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love DKNY fragnances !

    i'm going to do my sales tomorrow :) i didn't have time to do it yet :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great haul.Would love to see a review on golden delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a similar bag :) mine has a gold chain though :) i really like the quilting effect as it makes it look so Chanel :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh dkny delicious is so so yummy! I wear the green one! Thus is a great haul !

    Dp
    X

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Chiara Which DKNY perfume is your favorite one? :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Pandora`s Box I will write that down in my notebook, thanks sweetie :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Lara Its so pretty and I love how it goes with everything :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig