Monday, January 9, 2012

Look Of The Day: Let The Good Times Roll

Its been such a long time since I have done a fashion post, taking these pictures today made me realise how much I have missed doing these posts and sharing my style with all of you :)

Today, Simon and I was invited to my parents house for dinner. They live in a big apartment complex which have a huge garage with okay lightning so Simon managed to snap a few pictures of what I wore today. I really hope you like my little fashion post and please let me know if you want me to keep doing these posts, I definitely had a lot of fun taking the pictures :)








What Im Wearing:
♥ Sweater Dress from H&M.
♥ Faux Fur Vest from Vero Moda.
♥ Tights from H&M.
♥ Headband from H&M.
♥ Handbag from Gina Tricot.
♥ Shoes from Økonomisko

What do you think? If you have done any outfit posts lately, please leave your link in the comments below :) Xoxo, Christine♥
SHARE:

26 comments

  1. LOVE THE BAG hunny xxxyou look like a model off a magazine literally x

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous bag ;)

    memakeupandeye.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really cute. I probably would have done an burnt orange scarf for a zap of color. Very nice...

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look so cute!! Love this look!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this outfit! the colour combination is so me! haha. you look very pretty :) oh and your boots remind me of a pair I've seen at Topshop!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. U look great sweetie,always love ur fashion posts and anything u share. Had a few shots taken the other day coming from training,it was just simple hehe

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow you look fab <3 Would love to see more of such posts...beautiful outfit!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Dyna Thank you so much Dyna, you are amazing♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Kim Dont have a burnt orange scarf, but it sounds really pretty and it probably go really well with this outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Jenn Thank you so much gorgeous♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Naghmeh Thank you sweetie :) Ahhh I really want to go to Topshop now haha, I haven't been there in years :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. @Sharon Thank you♥ I would love to see it :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. You should definitely do more of these outfit posts because I love your style.

    ReplyDelete
  14. @EveryDay Makeup blog Thank you so much sweetie♥ I will definitely try and do more :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. So cute! Adore your headband, really need to get one like that when winter comes :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. @Carlinn Thank you so much Carlinn♥♥♥ I have seen the headbands everywhere, definitely pick one up, they are super cute :) xoxo♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig