Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Haul Post: Nonpareil Boutique

I recently ordered some goodies from Nonpareil Boutique which is one of my new favorite beauty websites. They have some Wet n' Wild products available at their website so it will be my go-to site for that specific brand, so happy Im able to get my hands on at least a few of their products now. I hope you enjoy my little haul post :)


♥ NYX Mega Shine Lip Gloss in Beautiful. You can find this product here :)




♥ NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Tokyo. You can find this product here :)


♥ Nonpareil False Eyelashes in #16. I got these lashes as a free gift with my purchase. You can find this product here :)


♥ Nonpareil False Eyelashes in #07. I got these lashes as a free gift with my purchase. You can find this product here :)




♥ Elf Bath & Body Vanilla Coconut Soothing Bath Gel. You can find this product here :)




♥ Milani Baked Blush in Berry Amore. You can find this product here :)


♥ Wet n' Wild Fast Dry Nail Polish in The Gold & The Beautiful (left) & Saved by the Blue (right)


♥ Wet n' Wild Fast Dry Nail Polish in Party Of Five Glitters (left) & Ebony Hates Chris (right)


♥ Wet n' Wild Fast Dry Nail Polish in Everybody Loves Redmond (left), Hannah Pinktana (middle) & FuchsiaRama (right). You can find the all of the fast dry polishes here :)

When I came across the bath & body products by Elf Cosmetics, I got extremely excited because I have never seen this line before. Most of the products from their Bath & Body line were sold out but I managed to get my hands on the Vanilla Coconut Soothing Bath Gel which smells A-M-A-Z-I-N-G. Im keeping my fingers crossed that they will stock up on the Elf Bath & Body line, I want to try more :)

I will be posting swatches and reviews of the different products featured in my haul post, so stay tuned for that :)

Have you tried any of these products? Xoxo, Christine♥
SHARE:

17 comments

  1. nice haul, great new items

    ReplyDelete
  2. That lip creme color is so nice. Would love to see how it looks on you, it looks similar to a fav of mine from MAC.

    The lashes also look great, very long but more subtle than some are usually.

    I love the polishes you chose, the Party of Five glitter is very similar to a polish I got recently - Deborah Lipppman 'Happy Birthday'.

    Good haul!

    Amelia @ UGLY DUCKLING x

    I WAS AN UGLY DUCKLING BLOG!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice haul. You have so much to look forward to. I am adoring that NYX lip gloss. Looks creamy and nice.

    http://www.thegirlieblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have the NYX matte lip cream in Tokyo. It's a gorgeous color, but it doesn't look too good on me because of my tan complexion. I'm sure it looks nice on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great haul honey <3 Lovely products!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh what a fab haul, looking forward to some reviews!

    dp
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love everything you got. Nail paints shade are awesome.

    http://vivaciousblog17.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, NYX's are my obsession. I cant leave home without it! :)
    Youve got fabulous collection of stuff :) I think im gonna try to wet n wild nail polish :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Kayln Frickles Let me know if you decide to pick up any of the wnw nail polishes, would love to hear what you think :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. great haul! Love the looks of that lip cream! Great choices of polish too! Also just wanted to let you know I got the hello kitty palette today! Thank you so much for it and the nice note. I am working on a blog post about it cause it is too cute not to share! =)

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Miranda Im so happy the Hello Kitty palette finally arrived. I cant wait to see your post, hope you like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice Haul! :)
    I'm DEFINATELY going to try Soft Matte Lip Cream!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your haul :) Nyx lipglosses are my favourite :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig