Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Haul Post: Miz Outlet

I recently placed my very first order at Miz Outlet. Im completely new to their website but Im already loving it a lot. They sell really affordable fashion accessories and also makeup brands such as Elf Cosmetics, L.A. Colors, L.A. Girl, Ardell and more.

Their jewelry and makeup is everything from $1 and up which is crazy affordable. Each product I ordered is below $3 which is totally awesome, or what? Reviews and swatches of the different products will be up soon, so stay tuned for that :)


♥ L.A. Colors Art Deco Nail Art Lacquers in White, Silver Glitter & Black. You can find these Nail Art Lacquers here.




♥ L.A. Girl Eyeshadow Trio in Purple Rain. You can find this product here.


♥ Kiss New York Luxury Eyeliner in Classic Black. You can find this product here.


♥ L.A. Girl Creme Lipsticks in Demure, Forbidden Love & Rendezvous.


♥ L.A. Girl Creme Lipsticks in Secret Admirer & Endless Kisses.


♥ L.A. Girl Creme Lipsticks in Romance & Inspiration. You can find these lipsticks here.


♥ Gorgeous leaf earrings. You can find this product here.


♥ Fashion ring. You can find this product here. I got this ring as a free gift with my order.






♥ Necklace and matching earrings. You can find this product here. I got this necklace as a free gift with my order.

Im completely obsessed with Miz Outlet's website and I know that Im going to order a lot from them this year. I can't get enough of the L.A. Girl lipsticks, they are amazing and I definitely want to pick up more colors. Im also super excited about the L.A. Colors Art Deco Nail Art Lacquers, cant wait to create some fun nail looks with these. Stay tuned for reviews and swatches of the lipsticks and eyeshadow trio :)

Have you ordered from Miz Outlet before? :)
Love, Christine
SHARE:

11 comments

  1. I think I might try that eyeliner and maybe those lip sticks! Thanks for sharing :)
    http://www.brightontheday.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice items you picked up

    ReplyDelete
  3. Så utrolig spennende! Må sjekke ut denne nettbutikken nærmere :) Hvordan er frakten? Øyenskyggen ligner ekstremt mye på en eg har fra H & M faktisk :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant haul! I love the look of those lipsticks they look fab!

    Dp
    X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the jewelry!! Super pretty! love love! <3


    Hey could you check out my blog and maybe vote for me in the Rimmel 10 contest, infos on my page
    http://collegemakeupbudget.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've ordered 5 LA Girl Lippies from Miz Outlet before.

    I own Romance & Inspiration. Love them both. The formula is super creamy & the pigmentation is amazing.

    Can't wait to see swatches of the other colors. I'm thinking about getting more.

    --- Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  7. @SAUCY | f. | BABY I love how creamy and pigmented they are. You can expect to see swatches soon :) ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. it's a really all girl things. I love it. This is a good read, worth my time spent in reading it! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig