Monday, January 16, 2012

Haul Post: Makeup Mekka

In December 2011, I picked up some products from a Norwegian website called Makeup Mekka. They were offering a 5 piece brush set, a pair of false eyelashes, 3 single eyeshadows and a eyeliner for only $33. Being a makeup lover it was a deal that I could't pass up haha! :)

I picked up two other fun products as well and a sample. I hope you like this post and if you want to see reviews on any of these products, please let me know :)




♥ 5 Piece Brush Set.


♥ Makeup Mekka Eyeshadow in Silk Sheets.


♥ Makeup Mekka Eyeshadow in Wine Frost.


♥ Makeup Mekka Eyeshadow in Twig.


♥ Makeup Mekka Eyeshadows in Silk Sheets, Wine Frost & Twig.


♥ Powderliner Coal 01.




♥ Eyeko Nail Polish in Chi Chi.


♥ Hair Donut.


♥ Makeup Mekka Hydrating 70 Mineral Face Mist. Got this as a free gift with my order :)

What do you think my little haul? :) Xoxo, Christine♥
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. That is fab value, I love that polish bottle it's so cute!I know what you mean I am a complete sucker for a make up bargain!

    dp
    x

    www.inanityandthegirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are lovely shades, they looks really smooth too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The shadows look gorgeous!! Great haul. Please review the products, I'd love to know more about them. Do they ship to the US by chance?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wine Frost looks beautiful! I've never heard of this brand, but the shadows look like they are really good quality!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @HilyBee Thank you :) No they dont ship to the US! :/

    ReplyDelete
  6. those look like good brushes and the pigmentation on those shadows is crazy good! im following :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig