Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Haul Post: Makeup Academy

Im so happy that Makeup Academy decided to open up an online store and offer international shipping. This is a brand that I have been seeing everywhere on different beauty blogs and hearing wonderful things about. After they opened up their online store, I went to their website and checked out their selection of products and I was very impressed with their range of products and also their affordable prices.

I thought I would share the products I picked up from their website. Most of these products are only £1 which is crazy affordable :)


♥ Nail Polishes in Shade 24, Shade 5, Shade 9 & Shade 1. You can find these here.


♥ Lipsticks in Shade 14 Bare, Shade 6, Shade 11 & Shade 2. You can find these here.


♥ Lipgloss in Shade 1 & Shade 4. You can find these here.


♥ Glitter Eyeliners in Shade 7 & 10. You can find these here.


♥ Hide and Conceal Cover Up Stick in Light. You can find this product here.




♥ Mosaic Blusher in English Rose. You can find this product here.




♥ Extreme Metallics Quad in Celebrity. You can find this product here.


♥ Brush On Concealer Pen in Light. It looks like this isn't available at their website at the moment but they have another shade available, you can find it here.


♥ Matte Eyeshadow in Shade 16. You can find this product here.


♥ Pearl Eyeshadow in Shade 1. You can find this product here.


♥ Matte Eyeshadow in Shade 17. You can find this product here.


♥ Pearl Eyeshadow in Shade 7. You can find this product here.


♥ Pearl Eyeshadow in Shade 3. You can find this product here.


♥ Pearl Eyeshadow in Shade 4. You can find this product here.


♥ Matte Eyeshadow in Shade 19. You can find this product here.


♥ Pearl Eyeshadow in Shade 11. You can find this product here.




♥ Immaculate Collection. Makeup Academy was offering this beautiful palette for free if you spent £8 on their website. This palette has so many beautiful colors :)

Im going to do product reviews and show you the swatches of the products as soon as I have played around with them so stay tuned for that. For more amazing products, check out Makeup Academy's website, here.

Let me know if you are interested in a big Makeup Academy giveaway. Im almost at 1400 followers and I want to celebrate it. I would love it if you could write down other products that you are interested in seeing in upcoming giveaways. It would be really helpful :)

Have you tried any products from Madeup Academy? Do you have a favorite one? :) Xoxo, Christine♥
SHARE:

22 comments

  1. Oh my goodness I want all the same stuff! haha This is a brand I want to try really bad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG can't wait to do swatches :D I need to get these .. HAVE TO. MUST- HAHA. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow large haul, love it! I always check these out when in town but the stands always a mess so puts me off so may check online after seeing how lovely they all look x

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice polishes, i would LOVE to see your makeup collection... like a girls dream ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely haul!!!



    http://ilovemakeup68.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great haul! Excited to see swatches and reviews!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those shadows look amazing, I'm curious how they swatch and wear though. I heard a lot of people like MUA :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww wow, amazing haul! I'm escited for swatches.. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. The items look so cool, I have some of their products and I just love them <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Miranda Most of these products are only £1 which is amazing. You should definitely order some products and try them for yourself :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Dyna Thank you so much Dyna :)))) Expect to see reviews and swatches soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. @Becky You should definitely check out their website, its pretty awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. @HilyBee Expect to see reviews and swatches of the products soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. @Krystal Caracol I will work on a few reviews and swatches. They look so pretty in the packaging :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. @Madiha oooh cool, which products do you have? :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovin all of these. i really need to get that palette!

    dp
    x

    www.inanityandthegirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a colorful haul! :) Love it! <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig