Monday, January 23, 2012

Blog Sale Goodies: Benefit, MAC, Barry M, 17 & OPI [With Swatches]

I have been more and more into blog sales lately. I think blog sales are fun and the prices are usually very reasonable. Maria from Maria Sparkle and Hannah from Which Way To Wonderland recently posted their blog sales and I managed to pick up a few items that I have been wanting to try out for the longest time :)


♥ Benefit High Beam.


♥ MAC Lipstick in Creme Cup.


♥ MAC Lipglass in Good Lovin.


♥ Barry M Nail Polish in Coral & 17 Magnetized Nail Polish in Blue.


♥ OPI Nail Polish in Pink-ing Of You & Absolutely Alice.



Maria, thank you so much for including BarryM Coral and Absolutely Alice by OPI in my package! That was extremely nice of you, thank you so much♥ Im really looking forward to play around with all the products. You can expect to see swatches of the 4 nail polishes soon :)

If you have a blog sale going on at the moment or know anyone that do, please leave the link in the comments below. I would really appreciate it :)

What do you think about blog sales? Have you bought anything from a blog sale before? :) Xoxo, Christine♥
SHARE:

20 comments

  1. Awesome things you snapped up. I love high beam so much.

    Will you do a swatch of the polishes they both look really pretty!

    Amelia @ UGLY DUCKLING x

    I WAS AN UGLY DUCKLING BLOG!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really like that lipstick

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice sale! I do have a blog sale going on. Here's mine! http://www.jennstaz.com/2011/11/huge-blog-sale/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great blog buys I would love all of them :D x

    ReplyDelete
  5. you are so lucky to pick thes eup. i awlasy see the links after everything is sold. all i really want in a MAC lipstick as ive never tried MAC and hear their lipsticks are great. ahhh on eday. well done for getting creme cup, thats the kind id go for x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Så fine ting! HighBeam er av favoritthighlighterene mine :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Ugly Duckling Thank you so much :) Yeah, I will post swatches of the nail polishes soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Jenn Staz Thank you so much for your link. Im going to check it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Laura.Blogs.Beauty You should definitely give MAC lipsticks a try, they are really good :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Renate Tusen Takk! Ja har fått prøvd den litt ut og synes den er veldig bra selv :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Where do you find the blog sales :O ??

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Christine,

    You can click on my name to get to my blog, then do a search for 'blog sale'. Let me know if you run into any problems.

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG! Fikk du virkelig tak i Absolutely Alice ?? :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. @Elizabeth Michelle Ja :D Har mini versjonen også men ikke så mye igjen av den. Absolutely Alice er kjempe fin :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. @AdmiralBiatch On the different blogs I read! If you search #blogsale on Twitter, you can also find them :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, you found some great things!

    Here's mine ..
    http://melsimliblogsale.tumblr.com

    x Mel :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig