Friday, December 16, 2011

Nail Look: Polka Dots

I was inspired to do this nail look after seeing Naghmeh from The Fashionista Bubble post her polka dot nails. I love this color combination, its such a cute look, dont you think so too? Check out Naghmeh's polka dot nails here :)






Products Used:
♥ NYX Ridge Filler Base Coat
♥ Elf Cosmetics - Smoky Brown (Base)
♥ China Glaze - For Audrey (Polka Dots)
♥ Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat
♥ Dotting Tool

If you enjoy reading my posts, feel free to follow me on Twitter and Facebook. If you have any questions or blog post requests, feel free to leave a comment or send me an email, I would love to hear from you♥

What do you think about this look? Which nail looks do you like to see next? :)
Love, Christine
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. i love the color combo! I never thought of putting those 2 colors together <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. @MSodapop I love how these two colors look together :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Christine, how are you?! Haven't been on your blog in a long time. Hope everything is good.

    By the way, this is a really cute nail art. It looks like something I can do. Can you do a sparkly one?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig