Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Nail Look: Grey Skies & Confetti Kisses

Yesterday I tried out my new nail polish from No7 called Grey Skies. I picked this up at Boots a few weeks ago and I absolutely love the color. Grey Skies is a beautiful steely grey color that dries with an even, glossy finish. Its also quick drying, dried within the minute which is good :)








Products Used:
♥ Ridge Filler Base Coat from NYX.
♥ No7 Nail Polish in Grey Skies.
♥ H&M Nail Polish in Confetti Kisses.
♥ Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat.

I have to say that Im not a big fan of the the brush though, its too thick and I think it was a little difficult to apply the nail polish. I do prefer the smaller brushes just because I find them easier to work with and the result looks better :)

If you enjoy reading my posts, feel free to follow me on Twitter and Facebook. If you have any questions or blog post requests, feel free to leave a comment or send me an email, I would love to hear from you♥

Have you tried the No7 nail polishes? What do you think about them? :)
Love, Christine
SHARE:

13 comments

  1. love it, similar to what i have on at the moment

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this. I don't have grey polishes so I think I might have to get me some after seeing your post :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I fell in love with this nail art :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, this is a lovely combination! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love gray so this was a nice though !
    I think it would look even nicer, if you did a 'faded' glitter look, but that's just my opinion !

    One question, does that ridge filler really work ? I rarely do get ridges, but when I do, complete nightmare. would love it if you replied :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the glitter and grey together, looks like a night sky x

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Tamyr Ooooh how fun, let me know if you pick up a grey polish. Would love to see your look :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. @AdmiralBiatch Might give it a try sometime :) Yeah, I really like it, its a great product and my nail polish looks more even too :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your nails are gorgeous, I need a new grey, the glitter polish is lovely.

    http://lucyywrites01.blogspot.com
    Lucy
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig