Thursday, December 22, 2011

Nail Look: First Dance

Today Im wearing First Dance by NYX Cosmetics. First Dance is from their advanced salon formula range and its a beautiful white with gold and silver sparkles. I think this is such a pretty nail polish to be rocking now that its finally Christmas. I dont know why, but this nail polish reminds me of snow, I love it :)

I normally dont wear white nail polish but I think Im going to change that. I really like how clean and fresh this makes my nails look. Its definitely a nice change to all the colors I normally wear on my nails :)











What do you think about First Dance? Which nail polish are you wearing right now? :)
Love, Christine
SHARE:

14 comments

  1. nice everyday polish

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's a nice shade!!



    http://ilovemakeup68.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous nails&pretty nails sweetie. Really interesting never thought abt white polish before but u really can pull it off. I suppose on my brown skin would look weird haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also don't wear white nail polishes but you're right, it really makes your nails look clean <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice polish with that subtle shimmer! :)
    I'm wearing 'Vanity Fairest' from essie with a glitter topper from BeYu.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful shade <3 The golden shimmer look great!!!
    http://rakhshanda-chamberofbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. obsessed with this. thanks for another fabulous post. if you get a sec, i'd love to hear what you think of my latest. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the shade ♥

    http://glossandmagic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Fash Boulevard <its super pretty :) just started following your blog :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig