Thursday, December 8, 2011

My Wishlist: Jeffrey Campbell, Sigma Beauty, MAC, Sleek Makeup, Hermes & More

Its only a few weeks until Christmas, can you believe that? I have put together a little wishlist with ten products Im wishing for this Christmas. I love doing these Wishlist posts because they are such a good way for me to keep track of products that I want to try out :)

Maybe my Wishlist will inspire you and give you some Christmas gift ideas or maybe you see something you want for Christmas as well. I would love to hear whats on your Christmas Wishlist :)


My Wishlist:
1. Sigma Beauty: Mrs. Bunny Essential Kit.
2. Hermes: Ambre Narguile.
3. Jeffrey Campbell Spiked Lita Boots.
4. Urban Decay: NAKED 2.
5. Benefit: Erase Paste in fair.
6. Sleek Makeup: The Berry Collection.
7.
Purr by Katy Perry.
8.
MAC Glitter & Ice Lipstick in Eloquent Air.
9.
Ardell Accents Lashes #305.
10.
Revlon Facets of Fuschia.

If you enjoy reading my posts, feel free to follow me on Twitter and Facebook. If you have any questions or blog post requests, feel free to leave a comment or send me an email, I would love to hear from you♥

What are you wishing for this Christmas? :)
Love, Christine
SHARE:

11 comments

  1. great wish list! Im so with you on #3!! amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These boots are amazing. The naked palette 2 is also on my wish list. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh wow! I like your wishlist. :) Would like to have some sleek products too. :)

    xoxo,
    LoveSkinBest

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Dani The boots are really cool, loving the spikes :) Really want to try NAKED2, I think the colors look better than the Original NAKED palette which I own but I still love it. Think this might be better :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Myrted Thank you <3 I really want The Berry Collection from Sleek, hopefully its still available :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. great wishlist!!!! hope you'll get all those this year!!! have a happy holidays!!!

    http://ilovemakeup68.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great picks! The sigma set is on my list too =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great wish list! I really want some Sigma make-up brushes, most of the items I've asked for Christmas are NARS Make-Up and Liz Earle Skin Care bits!

    I always stock up on my perfume in the sales :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great wishlist sweetie,love ur choices,I also want the Urban Decay palette and

    Android tablet
    Prada Candy perfume
    Chanel Coco perfume
    Womanity Thierry Mugler perfume
    Flowerbomb perfume by Viktor&Rolf
    Nars Sin blush
    Nars Orgasm illuminator
    Giorgio Armani fluid sheer
    Mac lipsticks in hug me,ruby woo&rebel
    Avon Anew brightening serum
    YSL golden glosses

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig